About Harriman, WY
Harriman, WY is located in Laramie County in the state of Wyoming.
The total City Population for Harriman is about 135 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $219,900, which is roughly 10% higher than the Average Home Value of $197,164 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 1% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $47,898, which is roughly 5% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $50,254 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 26% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.08
Male Population Estimate: 51.1%
Female Population Estimate: 48.9%
Median Age: 54.5
Male Median Age: 54.7
Female Median Age: 54.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Harriman specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Laramie County: About 4.38431 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Laramie County: About 206.19 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Laramie County is about 10% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 28% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Wyoming is ranked #39 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 25.67 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 22.5
The average living wage for the state of Wyoming is $29.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Wyoming a minimum wage score of 14.03 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Wyoming a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Wyoming is $150.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 14.45 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Wyoming does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Wyoming does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Wyoming does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Wyoming does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Wyoming does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Wyoming does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Wyoming does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Wyoming does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Wyoming does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Wyoming does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Wyoming does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Wyoming does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Wyoming does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Wyoming does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Wyoming does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Wyoming does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Virginia Dale, CO ( 6.25 mi. )
- Granite Canon, WY ( 7.64 mi. )
- Granite Canyon, WY ( 7.64 mi. )
- Buford, WY ( 8.54 mi. )
- Tie Siding, WY ( 14.39 mi. )
- Livermore, CO ( 14.66 mi. )
- Waverly, CO ( 20.65 mi. )
- Carr, CO ( 20.94 mi. )
- Red Feather Lakes, CO ( 22.27 mi. )
- Fe Warren AFB, WY ( 23.02 mi. )
- Cheynne Shared Brm, WY ( 24.21 mi. )
- State Of Wyoming, WY ( 24.21 mi. )
- Wellington, CO ( 24.64 mi. )
- Cheyenne, WY ( 25.54 mi. )
- Laporte, CO ( 25.92 mi. )
- Bellvue, CO ( 26.48 mi. )
- Laramie, WY ( 28.11 mi. )
- Horse Creek, WY ( 28.50 mi. )
- Ft Collins, CO ( 28.83 mi. )
- Teledyne Water Pik, CO ( 30.26 mi. )
- Colorado State University, CO ( 31.00 mi. )
- Nunn, CO ( 31.38 mi. )
- Archer, WY ( 32.15 mi. )
- Red Fe Lks, CO ( 32.92 mi. )
- Fort Collins, CO ( 33.03 mi. )
- Foxpark, WY ( 33.78 mi. )
- Pierce, CO ( 35.50 mi. )
- Masonville, CO ( 35.81 mi. )
- Timnath, CO ( 35.86 mi. )
- Iron Mountain, WY ( 37.51 mi. )
- Severance, CO ( 38.70 mi. )
- Ault, CO ( 39.21 mi. )
- Glen Haven, CO ( 39.48 mi. )
- Drake, CO ( 39.87 mi. )
- Jelm, WY ( 39.94 mi. )
- Woods Landing, WY ( 40.41 mi. )
- Eastman Kodak Co, CO ( 40.74 mi. )
- Windsor, CO ( 40.85 mi. )
- Loveland, CO ( 41.81 mi. )
- Hillsdale, WY ( 42.69 mi. )
- Eaton, CO ( 43.41 mi. )
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO ( 45.44 mi. )
- Bosler, WY ( 45.69 mi. )
- Estes Park, CO ( 46.13 mi. )
- Lucerne, CO ( 46.19 mi. )
- Carpenter, WY ( 46.20 mi. )
- Diamond, WY ( 47.40 mi. )
- Greeley, CO ( 47.84 mi. )
- Johnstown, CO ( 47.93 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 82059
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 7129.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 307