About Buford, WY
Buford, WY is located in Albany County in the state of Wyoming.
The total City Population for Buford is about 23 with about 1 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $442,537 for Albany County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $182,753 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $46,482 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.92
Male Population Estimate: 52.2%
Female Population Estimate: 47.8%
Median Age: 55.5
Male Median Age: 53.5
Female Median Age: 57.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Buford specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Albany County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Albany County: About 137.933 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Albany County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 52% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Wyoming is ranked #39 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 25.67 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 22.5
The average living wage for the state of Wyoming is $29.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Wyoming a minimum wage score of 14.03 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Wyoming a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Wyoming is $150.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 14.45 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Wyoming does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Wyoming does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Wyoming does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Wyoming does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Wyoming does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Wyoming does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Wyoming does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Wyoming does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Wyoming does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Wyoming does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Wyoming does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Wyoming does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Wyoming does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Wyoming does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Wyoming does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Wyoming does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Harriman, WY ( 8.54 mi. )
- Granite Canon, WY ( 10.59 mi. )
- Granite Canyon, WY ( 10.59 mi. )
- Tie Siding, WY ( 10.94 mi. )
- Virginia Dale, CO ( 11.77 mi. )
- Laramie, WY ( 20.43 mi. )
- Horse Creek, WY ( 21.21 mi. )
- Livermore, CO ( 23.07 mi. )
- Fe Warren AFB, WY ( 23.19 mi. )
- Cheynne Shared Brm, WY ( 25.38 mi. )
- State Of Wyoming, WY ( 25.38 mi. )
- Red Feather Lakes, CO ( 26.23 mi. )
- Cheyenne, WY ( 26.77 mi. )
- Carr, CO ( 27.28 mi. )
- Foxpark, WY ( 27.59 mi. )
- Waverly, CO ( 29.16 mi. )
- Wellington, CO ( 33.05 mi. )
- Archer, WY ( 33.30 mi. )
- Laporte, CO ( 34.41 mi. )
- Iron Mountain, WY ( 34.82 mi. )
- Red Fe Lks, CO ( 34.85 mi. )
- Bellvue, CO ( 34.91 mi. )
- Woods Landing, WY ( 36.87 mi. )
- Jelm, WY ( 37.14 mi. )
- Bosler, WY ( 37.33 mi. )
- Ft Collins, CO ( 37.33 mi. )
- Teledyne Water Pik, CO ( 38.79 mi. )
- Nunn, CO ( 38.97 mi. )
- Colorado State University, CO ( 39.53 mi. )
- Diamond, WY ( 40.74 mi. )
- Fort Collins, CO ( 41.57 mi. )
- Pierce, CO ( 43.37 mi. )
- Hillsdale, WY ( 43.57 mi. )
- Masonville, CO ( 44.08 mi. )
- Timnath, CO ( 44.37 mi. )
- Centennial, WY ( 44.88 mi. )
- Lookout, WY ( 45.55 mi. )
- Mountain Home, WY ( 45.86 mi. )
- Glen Haven, CO ( 46.74 mi. )
- Severance, CO ( 47.09 mi. )
- Ault, CO ( 47.16 mi. )
- Drake, CO ( 47.68 mi. )
- Carpenter, WY ( 49.22 mi. )
- Eastman Kodak Co, CO ( 49.23 mi. )
- Windsor, CO ( 49.37 mi. )
- Burns, WY ( 49.39 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 82052
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 8300.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 307