Bear River's Livability
About Bear River, WY
Bear River, WY is located in Uinta County in the state of Wyoming.
The total City Population for Bear River is about 951 with about 194 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $284,064, which is roughly 31% higher than the Average Home Value of $197,164 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 24% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $93,295, which is roughly 46% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $50,254 for the state of Wyoming, and roughly 30% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.69
Male Population Estimate: 47.7%
Female Population Estimate: 52.3%
Median Age: 35.9
Male Median Age: 33.1
Female Median Age: 34.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Bear River specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Uinta County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Uinta County: About 71.0065 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Uinta County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 75% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Bear River is about 3.1%.
Wyoming is ranked #39 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 25.67 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 22.5
The average living wage for the state of Wyoming is $29.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Wyoming a minimum wage score of 14.03 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Wyoming a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Wyoming is $150.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 14.45 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Wyoming does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Wyoming does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Wyoming does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Wyoming does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Wyoming does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Wyoming does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Wyoming does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Wyoming does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Wyoming does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Wyoming does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Wyoming does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Wyoming does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Wyoming does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Wyoming does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Wyoming does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Wyoming does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Wyoming does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Evanston, WY ( 9.26 mi. )
- Woodruff, UT ( 11.73 mi. )
- Randolph, UT ( 20.96 mi. )
- Piedmont, WY ( 23.81 mi. )
- Emory, UT ( 27.37 mi. )
- Pine Cliff, UT ( 30.74 mi. )
- Upton, UT ( 31.10 mi. )
- Fort Bridger, WY ( 33.38 mi. )
- Round Valley, UT ( 33.43 mi. )
- Croydon, UT ( 33.44 mi. )
- Laketown, UT ( 34.14 mi. )
- Robertson, WY ( 34.16 mi. )
- Echo, UT ( 35.25 mi. )
- Henefer, UT ( 35.30 mi. )
- Urie, WY ( 36.26 mi. )
- Kemmerer, WY ( 36.33 mi. )
- Mountain View, WY ( 36.77 mi. )
- Meadowville, UT ( 37.01 mi. )
- Diamondville, WY ( 37.07 mi. )
- Lyman, WY ( 38.02 mi. )
- Coalville, UT ( 38.38 mi. )
- Frontier, WY ( 38.92 mi. )
- Huntsville, UT ( 39.69 mi. )
- Hoytsville, UT ( 39.83 mi. )
- Eden, UT ( 40.91 mi. )
- Morgan, UT ( 41.43 mi. )
- Pickleville, UT ( 41.44 mi. )
- Swan Creek, UT ( 41.44 mi. )
- Stoddard, UT ( 41.80 mi. )
- Avon, UT ( 41.93 mi. )
- Mtn Green, UT ( 42.61 mi. )
- Mountain Green, UT ( 42.88 mi. )
- Garden City, UT ( 42.93 mi. )
- Milton, UT ( 42.93 mi. )
- Littleton, UT ( 43.15 mi. )
- Richville, UT ( 43.18 mi. )
- Liberty, UT ( 43.52 mi. )
- Paradise, UT ( 43.57 mi. )
- Porterville, UT ( 43.88 mi. )
- Wanship, UT ( 44.18 mi. )
- Opal, WY ( 44.88 mi. )
- Hyrum, UT ( 45.57 mi. )
- Rockport, UT ( 45.79 mi. )
- Millville, UT ( 45.94 mi. )
- Black Rock, UT ( 46.00 mi. )
- Deer Mountain, UT ( 46.00 mi. )
- Tuhaye, UT ( 46.00 mi. )
- Providence, UT ( 46.13 mi. )
- Nibley, UT ( 46.74 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 82930
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 7579.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 307