Bear Creek's Livability
About Bear Creek, WI
Bear Creek, WI is located in Outagamie County in the state of Wisconsin.
The total City Population for Bear Creek is about 331 with about 145 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $81,561, which is roughly 57% lower than the Average Home Value of $191,067 for the state of Wisconsin, and roughly 62% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $58,203, which is roughly 14% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $67,350 for the state of Wisconsin, and roughly 10% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.67
Male Population Estimate: 52%
Female Population Estimate: 48%
Median Age: 36.8
Male Median Age: 40.5
Female Median Age: 41.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Bear Creek specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Outagamie County: About 1.78097 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Outagamie County: About 152.937 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Outagamie County is about 55% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 47% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Bear Creek is about 2.4%.
Wisconsin is ranked #36 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 26.98 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 19.53
The average living wage for the state of Wisconsin is $30.98/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Wisconsin a minimum wage score of 8.06 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.33/hr, which gives Wisconsin a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 12.53 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Wisconsin is $150.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 9.77 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Wisconsin does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Wisconsin does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Wisconsin does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Wisconsin does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Wisconsin does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Wisconsin does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Wisconsin does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Wisconsin does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Wisconsin does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Wisconsin does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Wisconsin does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Wisconsin does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Wisconsin does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Wisconsin does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Wisconsin does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Wisconsin does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Wisconsin does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Wisconsin does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Clintonville, WI ( 6.38 mi. )
- New London, WI ( 9.44 mi. )
- Shiocton, WI ( 9.52 mi. )
- Embarrass, WI ( 9.54 mi. )
- Royalton, WI ( 10.56 mi. )
- Manawa, WI ( 10.66 mi. )
- Marion, WI ( 12.71 mi. )
- Navarino, WI ( 12.76 mi. )
- Nichols, WI ( 13.02 mi. )
- Hortonville, WI ( 14.17 mi. )
- Black Creek, WI ( 14.19 mi. )
- Big Falls, WI ( 15.41 mi. )
- Caroline, WI ( 15.52 mi. )
- Ogdensburg, WI ( 15.91 mi. )
- Center Valley, WI ( 15.92 mi. )
- Hunting, WI ( 15.94 mi. )
- Leopolis, WI ( 17.16 mi. )
- Weyauwega, WI ( 17.55 mi. )
- Dale, WI ( 17.85 mi. )
- Readfield, WI ( 17.99 mi. )
- Shawano, WI ( 18.22 mi. )
- Medina, WI ( 18.39 mi. )
- Greenville, WI ( 18.52 mi. )
- Thornton, WI ( 18.53 mi. )
- Split Rock, WI ( 18.95 mi. )
- Iola, WI ( 19.62 mi. )
- Seymour, WI ( 19.75 mi. )
- Bonduel, WI ( 19.83 mi. )
- Fremont, WI ( 20.02 mi. )
- Morris, WI ( 20.53 mi. )
- Hofa Park, WI ( 20.57 mi. )
- Waupaca, WI ( 21.07 mi. )
- Scandinavia, WI ( 21.18 mi. )
- Tigerton, WI ( 21.31 mi. )
- Tilleda, WI ( 21.63 mi. )
- Isaar, WI ( 21.98 mi. )
- Gresham, WI ( 22.04 mi. )
- Angelica, WI ( 22.28 mi. )
- Winchester, WI ( 23.24 mi. )
- King, WI ( 23.54 mi. )
- Cecil, WI ( 23.67 mi. )
- Freedom, WI ( 23.83 mi. )
- Larsen, WI ( 24.00 mi. )
- Thrivent Finan For Lutherans, WI ( 24.16 mi. )
- Appleton, WI ( 24.17 mi. )
- Keshena, WI ( 24.19 mi. )
- Grand Chute, WI ( 24.79 mi. )
- Whitcomb, WI ( 25.92 mi. )
- Pulaski, WI ( 25.99 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 54922
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 808.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 715