About Silvana, WA
Silvana, WA is located in Snohomish County in the state of Washington.
The total City Population for Silvana is about 17 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $454,606 for Snohomish County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $277,018 for the state of Washington, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $63,182 for the state of Washington, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: 100%
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Silvana specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Snohomish County: About 2.36182 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Snohomish County: About 204.592 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Snohomish County is about 40% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 29% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Washington is ranked #7 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.05 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 87.63
The average living wage for the state of Washington is $33.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.69/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Washington a minimum wage score of 100 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.69/hr, which gives Washington a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Washington is $274.07, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.54 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Washington does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Washington does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Washington does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Washington does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Washington does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Washington does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Washington does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Washington does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Washington does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Washington does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Washington does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Washington does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Washington does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Washington does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Washington does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Washington does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Camano City, WA ( 2.55 mi. )
- Elger Bay, WA ( 2.55 mi. )
- North Lakewood, WA ( 3.86 mi. )
- Bryant, WA ( 4.61 mi. )
- Arlington, WA ( 5.17 mi. )
- Stanwood, WA ( 5.35 mi. )
- Quil Ceda Village, WA ( 7.78 mi. )
- Quil Ceda Vlg, WA ( 7.78 mi. )
- Marysville, WA ( 9.32 mi. )
- Tulalip, WA ( 9.45 mi. )
- Camano Island, WA ( 9.68 mi. )
- Conway, WA ( 10.29 mi. )
- Hartford, WA ( 13.63 mi. )
- Smokey Point, WA ( 13.64 mi. )
- Langley, WA ( 13.81 mi. )
- Granite Falls, WA ( 14.94 mi. )
- Mount Vernon, WA ( 15.38 mi. )
- Lake Stevens, WA ( 15.42 mi. )
- Naval Station Everett, WA ( 15.50 mi. )
- Oso, WA ( 15.85 mi. )
- Clinton, WA ( 16.61 mi. )
- Greenbank, WA ( 16.68 mi. )
- Machias, WA ( 17.04 mi. )
- La Conner, WA ( 17.43 mi. )
- Everett, WA ( 17.59 mi. )
- Lowell, WA ( 17.70 mi. )
- Pinehurst, WA ( 17.70 mi. )
- Clearlake, WA ( 17.85 mi. )
- Freeland, WA ( 18.41 mi. )
- Burlington, WA ( 18.75 mi. )
- Oak Harbor, WA ( 18.97 mi. )
- Ault Field, WA ( 19.59 mi. )
- Coupeville, WA ( 19.89 mi. )
- Snohomish, WA ( 20.14 mi. )
- Mukilteo, WA ( 20.35 mi. )
- Maxwelton, WA ( 20.43 mi. )
- Possession, WA ( 20.52 mi. )
- Larimers Corner, WA ( 20.85 mi. )
- Eastmont, WA ( 21.27 mi. )
- Nas Whidbey, WA ( 21.31 mi. )
- Naval Air Station, WA ( 21.31 mi. )
- Whidbey Island Naval Air, WA ( 21.31 mi. )
- Whidbey Nas, WA ( 21.31 mi. )
- Allen, WA ( 22.55 mi. )
- Picnic Point, WA ( 22.79 mi. )
- Similk Beach, WA ( 22.83 mi. )
- Nordland, WA ( 23.01 mi. )
- Mill Creek, WA ( 23.47 mi. )
- Upper Skagit Indian Reservat, WA ( 23.53 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 98292
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 32.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 360, 564