About Reardan, WA
Reardan, WA is located in Lincoln County in the state of Washington.
The total City Population for Reardan is about 545 with about 366 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $172,681, which is roughly 51% lower than the Average Home Value of $355,157 for the state of Washington, and roughly 20% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $39,861, which is roughly 47% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $75,048 for the state of Washington, and roughly 39% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.56
Male Population Estimate: 60%
Female Population Estimate: 40%
Median Age: 42.7
Male Median Age: 42.1
Female Median Age: 45.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Reardan specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Lincoln County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Lincoln County: About 92.2644 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Lincoln County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 68% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Reardan is about 4.7%.
Washington is ranked #7 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.05 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 87.63
The average living wage for the state of Washington is $33.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.69/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Washington a minimum wage score of 100 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.69/hr, which gives Washington a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Washington is $274.07, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.54 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Washington does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Washington does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Washington does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Washington does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Washington does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Washington does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Washington does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Washington does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Washington does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Washington does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Washington does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Washington does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Washington does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Washington does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Washington does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Washington does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Espanola, WA ( 7.84 mi. )
- Fairchild Air Force Base, WA ( 10.89 mi. )
- Medical Lake, WA ( 11.11 mi. )
- Fairchild AFB, WA ( 11.25 mi. )
- Long Lake, WA ( 11.56 mi. )
- Edwall, WA ( 11.90 mi. )
- Davenport, WA ( 12.78 mi. )
- Deer Meadows, WA ( 13.73 mi. )
- Seven Bays, WA ( 13.73 mi. )
- Airway Hgts, WA ( 13.95 mi. )
- Airway Heights, WA ( 13.99 mi. )
- Nine Mile Fls, WA ( 15.34 mi. )
- Four Lakes, WA ( 15.81 mi. )
- Wellpinit, WA ( 15.90 mi. )
- Tyler, WA ( 16.73 mi. )
- Ford, WA ( 16.80 mi. )
- Nine Mile Falls, WA ( 17.06 mi. )
- Tumtum, WA ( 17.79 mi. )
- Rocklyn, WA ( 18.43 mi. )
- Cheney, WA ( 18.65 mi. )
- Marshall, WA ( 19.05 mi. )
- Shadle Garland, WA ( 19.55 mi. )
- Spokane, WA ( 20.69 mi. )
- Avista Corp, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Cty Spok Val, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Gonzaga Univ, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Public Safety Bldg, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Spokane City Trea, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Sunset Hill, WA ( 21.08 mi. )
- Harrington, WA ( 21.91 mi. )
- Manito, WA ( 22.08 mi. )
- Whitworth University, WA ( 22.08 mi. )
- Liberty Park, WA ( 23.16 mi. )
- Amber, WA ( 23.29 mi. )
- Sprague, WA ( 25.58 mi. )
- Mead, WA ( 25.67 mi. )
- Colbert, WA ( 27.14 mi. )
- Clayton, WA ( 27.19 mi. )
- Lincoln, WA ( 27.25 mi. )
- Springdale, WA ( 27.43 mi. )
- Millwood, WA ( 27.79 mi. )
- Mohler, WA ( 27.87 mi. )
- Spangle, WA ( 28.47 mi. )
- Chattaroy, WA ( 28.52 mi. )
- Deer Park, WA ( 28.74 mi. )
- Loon Lake, WA ( 29.70 mi. )
- Green Bluff, WA ( 29.83 mi. )
- Spokane Valley, WA ( 29.92 mi. )
- Creston, WA ( 30.46 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 99029
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2546.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 509