About Marysville, WA
Marysville, WA is located in Snohomish County in the state of Washington.
The total City Population for Marysville is about 69,957 with about 1,295 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $381,925, which is roughly 7% higher than the Average Home Value of $355,157 for the state of Washington, and roughly 43% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $89,008, which is roughly 16% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $75,048 for the state of Washington, and roughly 27% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.79
Male Population Estimate: 49.9%
Female Population Estimate: 50.1%
Median Age: 37.4
Male Median Age: 36.1
Female Median Age: 37.7
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Marysville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Snohomish County: About 2.36182 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Snohomish County: About 204.592 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Snohomish County is about 40% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 29% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Marysville is about 4.6%.
Washington is ranked #7 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.05 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 87.63
The average living wage for the state of Washington is $33.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.69/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Washington a minimum wage score of 100 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.69/hr, which gives Washington a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Washington is $274.07, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.54 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Washington does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Washington does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Washington does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Washington does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Washington does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Washington does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Washington does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Washington does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Washington does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Washington does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Washington does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Washington does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Washington does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Washington does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Washington does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Washington does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Quil Ceda Village, WA ( 3.80 mi. )
- Quil Ceda Vlg, WA ( 3.80 mi. )
- Hartford, WA ( 4.98 mi. )
- North Lakewood, WA ( 5.46 mi. )
- Lake Stevens, WA ( 6.10 mi. )
- Arlington, WA ( 6.18 mi. )
- Tulalip, WA ( 6.32 mi. )
- Naval Station Everett, WA ( 7.31 mi. )
- Machias, WA ( 7.82 mi. )
- Granite Falls, WA ( 8.57 mi. )
- Everett, WA ( 8.88 mi. )
- Silvana, WA ( 9.32 mi. )
- Lowell, WA ( 10.11 mi. )
- Pinehurst, WA ( 10.11 mi. )
- Camano City, WA ( 10.87 mi. )
- Elger Bay, WA ( 10.87 mi. )
- Snohomish, WA ( 10.93 mi. )
- Bryant, WA ( 10.99 mi. )
- Larimers Corner, WA ( 11.59 mi. )
- Smokey Point, WA ( 11.68 mi. )
- Clinton, WA ( 11.92 mi. )
- Langley, WA ( 12.09 mi. )
- Eastmont, WA ( 12.77 mi. )
- Mukilteo, WA ( 13.65 mi. )
- Stanwood, WA ( 14.21 mi. )
- Camano Island, WA ( 14.58 mi. )
- Possession, WA ( 15.18 mi. )
- Mill Creek, WA ( 15.20 mi. )
- Picnic Point, WA ( 15.89 mi. )
- Maxwelton, WA ( 16.60 mi. )
- Meadowdale, WA ( 17.05 mi. )
- Monroe, WA ( 17.21 mi. )
- Clearview, WA ( 17.39 mi. )
- Oso, WA ( 17.61 mi. )
- Freeland, WA ( 18.05 mi. )
- Lynnwood, WA ( 18.72 mi. )
- Greenbank, WA ( 19.26 mi. )
- Maltby, WA ( 19.36 mi. )
- Conway, WA ( 19.61 mi. )
- Kennard Corner, WA ( 19.78 mi. )
- Queensborough, WA ( 19.78 mi. )
- Thrashers Corner, WA ( 19.78 mi. )
- Brier, WA ( 20.65 mi. )
- Edmonds, WA ( 20.72 mi. )
- Mountlake Ter, WA ( 21.12 mi. )
- Mountlake Terrace, WA ( 21.14 mi. )
- Bothell, WA ( 21.34 mi. )
- Sultan, WA ( 21.78 mi. )
- Woodinville, WA ( 22.37 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 98270, 98271 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 331.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 360, 564