About Longmire, WA
Longmire, WA is located in Pierce County in the state of Washington.
The total population for Pierce County is about 18,908.
The Average Home Value is $373,035 for Pierce County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $277,018 for the state of Washington, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $63,182 for the state of Washington, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Longmire specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Pierce County: About 3.98011 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Pierce County: About 457.818 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Pierce County is about 1% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 37% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Washington is ranked #7 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.05 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 87.63
The average living wage for the state of Washington is $33.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.69/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Washington a minimum wage score of 100 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.69/hr, which gives Washington a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Washington is $274.07, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.54 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Washington does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Washington does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Washington does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Washington does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Washington does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Washington does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Washington does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Washington does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Washington does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Washington does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Washington does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Washington does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Washington does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Washington does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Washington does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Washington does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Paradise, WA ( 4.43 mi. )
- Ashford, WA ( 9.55 mi. )
- National, WA ( 11.52 mi. )
- Packwood, WA ( 11.86 mi. )
- Randle, WA ( 16.33 mi. )
- Mineral, WA ( 17.80 mi. )
- Elbe, WA ( 18.15 mi. )
- Carlson, WA ( 18.64 mi. )
- Carriage Hill, WA ( 19.57 mi. )
- Kosmos, WA ( 19.57 mi. )
- Alder, WA ( 21.63 mi. )
- Ohop, WA ( 22.40 mi. )
- Eatonville, WA ( 23.10 mi. )
- Glenoma, WA ( 23.13 mi. )
- La Grande, WA ( 23.37 mi. )
- Crystal Mountain, WA ( 23.84 mi. )
- Electron, WA ( 24.61 mi. )
- Kapowsin, WA ( 24.90 mi. )
- Lindberg, WA ( 25.05 mi. )
- Carbonado, WA ( 25.51 mi. )
- Morton, WA ( 25.89 mi. )
- Wilkeson, WA ( 26.84 mi. )
- Crocker, WA ( 27.33 mi. )
- Goose Prairie, WA ( 27.66 mi. )
- Burnett, WA ( 28.47 mi. )
- Greenwater, WA ( 28.68 mi. )
- Thrift, WA ( 29.45 mi. )
- Graham, WA ( 29.53 mi. )
- South Prairie, WA ( 29.86 mi. )
- Buckley, WA ( 30.06 mi. )
- Orting, WA ( 30.45 mi. )
- Prairie Ridge, WA ( 31.30 mi. )
- Enumclaw, WA ( 32.31 mi. )
- Osceola, WA ( 32.52 mi. )
- Elk Plain, WA ( 33.03 mi. )
- Rimrock, WA ( 33.08 mi. )
- Ajlune, WA ( 33.65 mi. )
- Bonney Lk, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Cedarview, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Driftwood, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Inlet Island, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Ponderosa Estates, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Rhododendron Park, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Snag Island, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- Tapps Island, WA ( 33.79 mi. )
- South Hill, WA ( 33.90 mi. )
- Bonney Lake, WA ( 34.09 mi. )
- Harmony, WA ( 34.45 mi. )
- Alderton, WA ( 34.97 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 98304
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2755.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 360, 564