About Ford, WA
Ford, WA is located in Stevens County in the state of Washington.
The total City Population for Ford is about 1,785 with about 3 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $168,800, which is roughly 39% lower than the Average Home Value of $277,018 for the state of Washington, and roughly 11% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $51,732, which is roughly 18% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $63,182 for the state of Washington, and roughly 10% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.91
Male Population Estimate: 51.5%
Female Population Estimate: 48.5%
Median Age: 33.4
Male Median Age: 34.1
Female Median Age: 33.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Ford specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Stevens County: About 3.2152 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Stevens County: About 105.316 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Stevens County is about 19% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 63% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Washington is ranked #7 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.05 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 87.63
The average living wage for the state of Washington is $33.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.69/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Washington a minimum wage score of 100 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.69/hr, which gives Washington a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Washington is $274.07, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.54 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Washington does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Washington does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Washington does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Washington does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Washington does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Washington does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Washington does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Washington does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Washington does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Washington does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Washington does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Washington does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Washington does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Washington does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Washington does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Washington does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Washington does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Long Lake, WA ( 5.37 mi. )
- Tumtum, WA ( 5.80 mi. )
- Wellpinit, WA ( 8.55 mi. )
- Springdale, WA ( 10.65 mi. )
- Nine Mile Fls, WA ( 11.02 mi. )
- Clayton, WA ( 13.01 mi. )
- Loon Lake, WA ( 13.63 mi. )
- Nine Mile Falls, WA ( 15.12 mi. )
- Reardan, WA ( 16.80 mi. )
- Deer Park, WA ( 17.37 mi. )
- Deer Lake, WA ( 18.35 mi. )
- Valley, WA ( 18.67 mi. )
- Chattaroy, WA ( 20.78 mi. )
- Whitworth University, WA ( 20.84 mi. )
- Airway Heights, WA ( 20.94 mi. )
- Fairchild Air Force Base, WA ( 21.15 mi. )
- Espanola, WA ( 21.27 mi. )
- Fairchild AFB, WA ( 21.28 mi. )
- Fruitland, WA ( 21.36 mi. )
- Airway Hgts, WA ( 21.49 mi. )
- Shadle Garland, WA ( 21.74 mi. )
- Colbert, WA ( 22.21 mi. )
- Milan, WA ( 22.31 mi. )
- Deer Meadows, WA ( 22.86 mi. )
- Seven Bays, WA ( 22.86 mi. )
- Mead, WA ( 22.92 mi. )
- Hunters, WA ( 23.28 mi. )
- Davenport, WA ( 23.74 mi. )
- Cedonia, WA ( 23.86 mi. )
- Medical Lake, WA ( 23.89 mi. )
- Spokane, WA ( 24.00 mi. )
- Avista Corp, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Cty Spok Val, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Gonzaga Univ, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Public Safety Bldg, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Spokane City Trea, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Sunset Hill, WA ( 24.67 mi. )
- Green Bluff, WA ( 25.37 mi. )
- Elk, WA ( 25.58 mi. )
- Liberty Park, WA ( 26.30 mi. )
- Four Lakes, WA ( 26.35 mi. )
- Manito, WA ( 26.75 mi. )
- Chewelah, WA ( 26.78 mi. )
- Marshall, WA ( 27.65 mi. )
- Edwall, WA ( 28.67 mi. )
- Lincoln, WA ( 28.74 mi. )
- Millwood, WA ( 28.80 mi. )
- Rocklyn, WA ( 28.87 mi. )
- Kewa, WA ( 29.75 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 99034
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1876.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 509