About Woodbury, VT
Woodbury, VT is located in Washington County in the state of Vermont.
The total City Population for Woodbury is about 756 with about 8 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $233,124, which is roughly 10% higher than the Average Home Value of $210,899 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 19% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $64,773, which is roughly 8% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $59,492 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 11% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.25
Male Population Estimate: 50.8%
Female Population Estimate: 49.2%
Median Age: 53.7
Male Median Age: 46.8
Female Median Age: 45.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Woodbury specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Washington County: About 2.43741 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Washington County: About 101.265 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Washington County is about 38% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 65% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Woodbury is about 2.9%.
Vermont is ranked #12 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.91 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 62.9
The average living wage for the state of Vermont is $32.92/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.75/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Vermont a minimum wage score of 71.91 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.88/hr, which gives Vermont a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Vermont is $271.56, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.95 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Vermont does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Vermont does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Vermont does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Vermont does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Vermont does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ Vermont does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Vermont does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Vermont does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Vermont does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Vermont does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Vermont does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Vermont does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Vermont does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Vermont does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Vermont does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Vermont does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Lake Valley, VT ( 0.45 mi. )
- South Woodbury, VT ( 2.16 mi. )
- Mackville, VT ( 3.68 mi. )
- North Calais, VT ( 4.24 mi. )
- Lower Cabot, VT ( 5.24 mi. )
- East Calais, VT ( 5.52 mi. )
- South Walden, VT ( 6.13 mi. )
- Elmore, VT ( 6.17 mi. )
- Hardwick, VT ( 6.18 mi. )
- Cabot, VT ( 6.21 mi. )
- Calais, VT ( 6.22 mi. )
- Pottersville, VT ( 6.89 mi. )
- East Hardwick, VT ( 7.19 mi. )
- Branch, VT ( 7.29 mi. )
- East Elmore, VT ( 7.29 mi. )
- Bliss Pond, VT ( 7.84 mi. )
- Worcester, VT ( 8.55 mi. )
- East Cabot, VT ( 8.56 mi. )
- Walden, VT ( 8.76 mi. )
- N Middlesex, VT ( 8.79 mi. )
- North Middlesex, VT ( 8.79 mi. )
- Lake Elmore, VT ( 8.94 mi. )
- Lk Elmore, VT ( 9.00 mi. )
- Wolcott, VT ( 9.17 mi. )
- Marshfield, VT ( 9.20 mi. )
- Adamant, VT ( 9.27 mi. )
- North Montpelier, VT ( 9.92 mi. )
- Joes Pond, VT ( 10.18 mi. )
- Greensboro Bend, VT ( 10.53 mi. )
- Pekin, VT ( 10.59 mi. )
- West Danville, VT ( 10.72 mi. )
- North Wolcott, VT ( 11.80 mi. )
- East Montpelier, VT ( 11.81 mi. )
- Stannard, VT ( 11.90 mi. )
- N Montpelier, VT ( 11.97 mi. )
- No Montpelier, VT ( 11.97 mi. )
- Morrisville, VT ( 12.08 mi. )
- E Montpelier, VT ( 12.09 mi. )
- Greensborough, VT ( 12.44 mi. )
- Greensboro, VT ( 12.45 mi. )
- Greensbro Bnd, VT ( 12.49 mi. )
- Grnsboro Bend, VT ( 12.49 mi. )
- Peacham, VT ( 12.52 mi. )
- East Montpelier Center, VT ( 12.56 mi. )
- Garfield, VT ( 12.63 mi. )
- Cleveland Corner, VT ( 13.16 mi. )
- Lake Lamoille, VT ( 13.16 mi. )
- Morrisvl, VT ( 13.16 mi. )
- Morrisvle, VT ( 13.16 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 05650, 05658, 05681, 05843 (4 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1330.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 802