About Plymouth, VT
Plymouth, VT is located in Windsor County in the state of Vermont.
The total City Population for Plymouth is about 402 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $317,251, which is roughly 27% higher than the Average Home Value of $231,791 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 32% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $60,714, which is roughly 9% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,462 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 7% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.15
Male Population Estimate: 48%
Female Population Estimate: 52%
Median Age: 50.2
Male Median Age: 50.9
Female Median Age: 50.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Plymouth specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Windsor County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Windsor County: About 90.7148 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Windsor County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 68% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Plymouth is about 4%.
Vermont is ranked #12 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.91 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 62.9
The average living wage for the state of Vermont is $32.92/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.75/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Vermont a minimum wage score of 71.91 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.88/hr, which gives Vermont a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Vermont is $271.56, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.95 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Vermont does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Vermont does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Vermont does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Vermont does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Vermont does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ Vermont does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Vermont does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Vermont does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Vermont does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Vermont does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Vermont does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Vermont does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Vermont does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Vermont does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Vermont does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Vermont does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Plymouth Kingdom, VT ( 0.46 mi. )
- Plymouth Union, VT ( 1.19 mi. )
- Brgwtr, VT ( 5.13 mi. )
- W Bridgewater, VT ( 5.13 mi. )
- North Shrewsbury, VT ( 5.51 mi. )
- West Bridgewater, VT ( 5.58 mi. )
- Hortonville, VT ( 5.70 mi. )
- Bridgewater Corners, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Brdgewtr Cors, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Brgwtr Cors, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Bridgewater Corn, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Bridgewtr Cor, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Bridgewtr Ct, VT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Reading, VT ( 6.41 mi. )
- Healdville, VT ( 6.74 mi. )
- Felchville, VT ( 6.76 mi. )
- Reading Center, VT ( 6.76 mi. )
- Shrewsbury, VT ( 6.99 mi. )
- Bridgewater Center, VT ( 7.10 mi. )
- South Reading, VT ( 7.23 mi. )
- Bridgewater, VT ( 7.53 mi. )
- Mount Holly, VT ( 7.79 mi. )
- S Woodstock, VT ( 7.89 mi. )
- Lake Hinevah, VT ( 8.07 mi. )
- Summit, VT ( 8.07 mi. )
- Bowlsville, VT ( 8.50 mi. )
- Hammondsville, VT ( 8.52 mi. )
- Grahamville, VT ( 8.55 mi. )
- Lake Rescue, VT ( 8.55 mi. )
- Tyson, VT ( 8.55 mi. )
- Cuttingsville, VT ( 8.60 mi. )
- Ludlow, VT ( 8.82 mi. )
- Belmont, VT ( 9.07 mi. )
- East Wallingford, VT ( 9.42 mi. )
- Smithville, VT ( 9.61 mi. )
- South Woodstock, VT ( 9.63 mi. )
- Woodstock, VT ( 9.73 mi. )
- Killington, VT ( 9.78 mi. )
- Cavendish, VT ( 9.90 mi. )
- West Woodstock, VT ( 10.31 mi. )
- Proctorsville, VT ( 10.57 mi. )
- Mendon, VT ( 10.78 mi. )
- E Wallingford, VT ( 10.87 mi. )
- Sheddsville, VT ( 11.28 mi. )
- Jenneville, VT ( 11.44 mi. )
- Russellville, VT ( 11.54 mi. )
- W Woodstock, VT ( 11.56 mi. )
- Wood Stock, VT ( 11.56 mi. )
- West Windsor, VT ( 11.59 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 05056, 05149 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1399.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 802