E Wallingford's Livability
About E Wallingford, VT
E Wallingford, VT is located in Rutland County in the state of Vermont.
The total City Population for E Wallingford is about 597 with about 23 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $231,600, which is roughly 0% lower than the Average Home Value of $231,791 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 6% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $84,688, which is roughly 22% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,462 for the state of Vermont, and roughly 23% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.32
Male Population Estimate: 52.1%
Female Population Estimate: 47.9%
Median Age: 46.8
Male Median Age: 47.3
Female Median Age: 46.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of E Wallingford specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Rutland County: About 3.12723 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Rutland County: About 161.732 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Rutland County is about 21% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 44% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for E Wallingford is about 11.1%.
Vermont is ranked #12 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.91 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 62.9
The average living wage for the state of Vermont is $32.92/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.75/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Vermont a minimum wage score of 71.91 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.88/hr, which gives Vermont a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Vermont is $271.56, resulting in a UI benefit score of 75.95 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Vermont does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Vermont does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Vermont does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Vermont does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Vermont does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ Vermont does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Vermont does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Vermont does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Vermont does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Vermont does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Vermont does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Vermont does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Vermont does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Vermont does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Vermont does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Vermont does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Vermont does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- East Wallingford, VT ( 1.73 mi. )
- Bowlsville, VT ( 2.37 mi. )
- Wallingford, VT ( 2.97 mi. )
- Belmont, VT ( 3.40 mi. )
- Russellville, VT ( 3.86 mi. )
- Mount Holly, VT ( 4.26 mi. )
- Cuttingsville, VT ( 4.31 mi. )
- Lake Hinevah, VT ( 4.54 mi. )
- Summit, VT ( 4.54 mi. )
- Hortonville, VT ( 5.17 mi. )
- South Wallingford, VT ( 5.30 mi. )
- Mount Tabor, VT ( 5.67 mi. )
- S Wallingford, VT ( 6.14 mi. )
- Healdville, VT ( 6.17 mi. )
- Scottsville, VT ( 6.42 mi. )
- Chipman Lake, VT ( 7.30 mi. )
- Danby Corners, VT ( 7.30 mi. )
- Shrewsbury, VT ( 7.32 mi. )
- North Shrewsbury, VT ( 7.74 mi. )
- N Clarendon, VT ( 8.29 mi. )
- Tinmouth, VT ( 8.57 mi. )
- Weston, VT ( 8.65 mi. )
- Clarendon, VT ( 8.68 mi. )
- Weston Priory, VT ( 8.93 mi. )
- Chippenhook, VT ( 8.95 mi. )
- South End, VT ( 9.15 mi. )
- Grahamville, VT ( 9.17 mi. )
- Lake Rescue, VT ( 9.17 mi. )
- Tyson, VT ( 9.17 mi. )
- Ludlow, VT ( 9.49 mi. )
- Danby, VT ( 9.88 mi. )
- Plymouth Union, VT ( 10.39 mi. )
- Clarendon Springs, VT ( 10.74 mi. )
- North Clarendon, VT ( 10.81 mi. )
- Plymouth, VT ( 10.87 mi. )
- Plymouth Kingdom, VT ( 10.92 mi. )
- Smithville, VT ( 11.38 mi. )
- Landgrove, VT ( 11.42 mi. )
- Peru, VT ( 11.91 mi. )
- Bromley Mtn, VT ( 12.41 mi. )
- Middletwn Spg, VT ( 12.41 mi. )
- Middletown Springs, VT ( 12.59 mi. )
- Middletown, VT ( 12.64 mi. )
- Andover, VT ( 12.74 mi. )
- Clarendn Spgs, VT ( 12.85 mi. )
- Proctorsville, VT ( 12.99 mi. )
- Ira, VT ( 13.07 mi. )
- E Dorset, VT ( 13.13 mi. )
- Lake Emerald, VT ( 13.13 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 05742
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1708.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 802