About Holladay, UT
Holladay, UT is located in Salt Lake County in the state of Utah.
The total City Population for Holladay is about 31,738 with about 1,384 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $541,979, which is roughly 59% higher than the Average Home Value of $222,720 for the state of Utah, and roughly 65% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $97,911, which is roughly 37% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $62,137 for the state of Utah, and roughly 41% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.56
Male Population Estimate: 49.5%
Female Population Estimate: 50.5%
Median Age: 39.7
Male Median Age: 36.5
Female Median Age: 39.9
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Holladay specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Salt Lake County: About 2.84118 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Salt Lake County: About 383.753 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Salt Lake County is about 28% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 25% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Holladay is about 2.8%.
Utah is ranked #45 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 22.72 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 8.87
The average living wage for the state of Utah is $32.05/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Utah a minimum wage score of 4 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Utah a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Utah is $140.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 0 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Utah does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Utah does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Utah does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Utah does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Utah does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Utah does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Utah does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Utah does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Utah does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Utah does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Utah does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Utah does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Utah does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Utah does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Utah does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Utah does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Utah does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Utah does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Holladay Cottonwood, UT ( 0.59 mi. )
- Holladay Ctwd, UT ( 0.59 mi. )
- Cottonwood, UT ( 0.61 mi. )
- Millcreek, UT ( 2.05 mi. )
- Cottonwood Heights, UT ( 3.23 mi. )
- So Salt Lake, UT ( 3.26 mi. )
- SSL, UT ( 3.26 mi. )
- Murray, UT ( 3.47 mi. )
- Cottonwd Hts, UT ( 4.61 mi. )
- Cushing, UT ( 4.61 mi. )
- Union, UT ( 4.61 mi. )
- Midvale, UT ( 4.82 mi. )
- South Salt Lake, UT ( 5.08 mi. )
- S Salt Lake, UT ( 5.76 mi. )
- Sandy, UT ( 6.32 mi. )
- Granite, UT ( 6.41 mi. )
- Cottonwood Heights City, UT ( 6.64 mi. )
- Taylorsville, UT ( 6.64 mi. )
- Granger Hunter, UT ( 6.70 mi. )
- White City, UT ( 6.80 mi. )
- Snowbird, UT ( 6.86 mi. )
- Belmont Heights, UT ( 6.88 mi. )
- Sherwood Park, UT ( 6.88 mi. )
- Fort Douglas, UT ( 7.61 mi. )
- American Express Co, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Church Of Jesus Christ/lds, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- First Security Bank, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- LDS Hospital, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Questar Gas Company, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Salt Lake County Complex, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- University Medical Ctr, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- US Postal Service, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Utah State Tax Commission, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Veterans Administration Hosp, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Wells Fargo Bank, UT ( 7.80 mi. )
- Salt Lake Cty, UT ( 7.84 mi. )
- SLC, UT ( 7.84 mi. )
- Granger, UT ( 7.99 mi. )
- Crescent, UT ( 8.32 mi. )
- Kearns, UT ( 9.81 mi. )
- Emigratn Cyn, UT ( 9.82 mi. )
- Emigration Canyon, UT ( 9.84 mi. )
- Salt Lake City, UT ( 9.91 mi. )
- West Valley City, UT ( 10.13 mi. )
- West Jordan, UT ( 10.15 mi. )
- Hunter, UT ( 10.71 mi. )
- South Jordan, UT ( 10.83 mi. )
- Daybreak, UT ( 10.88 mi. )
- S Jordan, UT ( 10.88 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 84117, 84121, 84124 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 6626.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 801, 385