About Lakeside, TX
Lakeside, TX is located in Tarrant County in the state of Texas.
The total City Population for Lakeside is about 1,676 with about 362 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $250,134, which is roughly 32% higher than the Average Home Value of $171,322 for the state of Texas, and roughly 13% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $87,692, which is roughly 28% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $62,903 for the state of Texas, and roughly 26% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.65
Male Population Estimate: 48.6%
Female Population Estimate: 51.4%
Median Age: 45.1
Male Median Age: 34.3
Female Median Age: 35.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lakeside specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Tarrant County: About 5.17797 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Tarrant County: About 402.718 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Tarrant County is about 24% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 29% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Lakeside is about 1.9%.
Texas is ranked #47 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 17.01 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.36
The average living wage for the state of Texas is $30.75/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Texas a minimum wage score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Texas a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Texas is $150.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 10.49 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Texas does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Texas does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Texas does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Texas does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Texas does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Texas does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Texas does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Texas does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Texas does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Texas does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Texas does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Texas does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Texas does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Texas does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Texas does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
X Texas does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
X Texas does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Texas does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Lake Worth, TX ( 3.32 mi. )
- Wht Settlemt, TX ( 3.67 mi. )
- Naval Air Station Jrb, TX ( 4.59 mi. )
- Nas Jrb, TX ( 4.59 mi. )
- White Settlement, TX ( 4.86 mi. )
- Sansom Park, TX ( 5.09 mi. )
- Westworth Village, TX ( 5.64 mi. )
- Azle, TX ( 5.87 mi. )
- Westworth Vlg, TX ( 5.96 mi. )
- River Oaks, TX ( 6.01 mi. )
- Westover Hills, TX ( 6.93 mi. )
- Pelican Bay, TX ( 7.19 mi. )
- Saginaw, TX ( 7.65 mi. )
- Fort Worth, TX ( 8.55 mi. )
- Sanctuary, TX ( 8.59 mi. )
- Blue Mound, TX ( 8.89 mi. )
- Benbrook, TX ( 9.99 mi. )
- Willow Park, TX ( 10.55 mi. )
- Texas Christian Univ, TX ( 10.60 mi. )
- Verizon, TX ( 10.66 mi. )
- Avondale, TX ( 10.77 mi. )
- Aledo, TX ( 11.09 mi. )
- Cingular Wireless, TX ( 11.58 mi. )
- Colonial Financial, TX ( 11.72 mi. )
- Federal Aviation Administrat, TX ( 11.72 mi. )
- Shared Unique, TX ( 11.72 mi. )
- Tarrant County Courthouse, TX ( 11.72 mi. )
- Haltom City, TX ( 12.54 mi. )
- Sw Baptist Theological Smry, TX ( 12.60 mi. )
- Newark, TX ( 12.62 mi. )
- Haslet, TX ( 12.86 mi. )
- Annetta N, TX ( 12.91 mi. )
- Annetta S, TX ( 12.91 mi. )
- N Richland Hills, TX ( 13.17 mi. )
- N Richlnd Hls, TX ( 13.17 mi. )
- Annetta, TX ( 13.33 mi. )
- Hudson Oaks, TX ( 13.33 mi. )
- Watauga, TX ( 14.07 mi. )
- Edgecliff Village, TX ( 14.27 mi. )
- Richland Hills, TX ( 15.08 mi. )
- Springtown, TX ( 15.14 mi. )
- Edgecliff Vlg, TX ( 15.42 mi. )
- North Richland Hills, TX ( 15.81 mi. )
- Northrichland Hills, TX ( 16.00 mi. )
- Aurora, TX ( 16.20 mi. )
- Richland Hls, TX ( 16.68 mi. )
- Rhome, TX ( 16.74 mi. )
- Forest Hill, TX ( 16.93 mi. )
- Keller, TX ( 16.98 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 76108, 76135 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 668.5 ft.
Area Code(s): 817