About Bradley, SC
Bradley, SC is located in Greenwood County in the state of South Carolina.
The total City Population for Bradley is about 139 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $51,500, which is roughly 67% lower than the Average Home Value of $157,464 for the state of South Carolina, and roughly 76% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $40,417, which is roughly 23% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $52,553 for the state of South Carolina, and roughly 38% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.74
Male Population Estimate: 72.7%
Female Population Estimate: 27.3%
Median Age: 36.3
Male Median Age: 39.3
Female Median Age: 43.7
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Bradley specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Greenwood County: About 7.7374 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Greenwood County: About 617.002 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Greenwood County is about 49% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 53% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
South Carolina is ranked #48 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 12.12 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 1.13
The average living wage for the state of South Carolina is $33.18/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives South Carolina a minimum wage score of 0 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives South Carolina a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for South Carolina is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 0.04 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ South Carolina does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ South Carolina does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X South Carolina does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X South Carolina does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X South Carolina does provide some form of paid family leave.
X South Carolina does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X South Carolina does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X South Carolina does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X South Carolina does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X South Carolina does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ South Carolina does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X South Carolina does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X South Carolina does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X South Carolina does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X South Carolina does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
X South Carolina does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
X South Carolina does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X South Carolina does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Troy, SC ( 4.69 mi. )
- Promised Land, SC ( 6.15 mi. )
- Callison, SC ( 6.95 mi. )
- Liberty Hill, SC ( 9.22 mi. )
- Gwd, SC ( 9.55 mi. )
- McCormick Correctional Inst, SC ( 9.64 mi. )
- Mc Cormick, SC ( 9.81 mi. )
- Britts, SC ( 9.81 mi. )
- Park Seed Co, SC ( 11.76 mi. )
- Greenwood, SC ( 11.89 mi. )
- Abbeville, SC ( 12.31 mi. )
- Bordeaux, SC ( 12.78 mi. )
- Willington, SC ( 13.18 mi. )
- Plum Branch, SC ( 13.21 mi. )
- Mount Carmel, SC ( 15.00 mi. )
- Ninety Six, SC ( 15.45 mi. )
- Pleasant Lane, SC ( 16.80 mi. )
- Hodges, SC ( 17.16 mi. )
- Wayside Nurseries, SC ( 17.16 mi. )
- Parksville, SC ( 17.50 mi. )
- Cleora, SC ( 17.59 mi. )
- Honora, GA ( 17.76 mi. )
- Maxim, GA ( 17.87 mi. )
- Meeting Street, SC ( 19.26 mi. )
- Agnes, GA ( 20.00 mi. )
- Loco, GA ( 20.00 mi. )
- Calhoun Falls, SC ( 20.52 mi. )
- Lincolnton, GA ( 21.64 mi. )
- Due West, SC ( 21.95 mi. )
- Modoc, SC ( 22.14 mi. )
- Fruit Hill, SC ( 23.23 mi. )
- Shoals Jct, SC ( 23.53 mi. )
- Shoals Junction, SC ( 23.53 mi. )
- Cross Hill, SC ( 23.58 mi. )
- Sybert, GA ( 23.62 mi. )
- Chappells, SC ( 23.63 mi. )
- Donalds, SC ( 24.04 mi. )
- Ware Shoals, SC ( 24.19 mi. )
- Waterloo, SC ( 24.34 mi. )
- Bigcreek, SC ( 24.41 mi. )
- Colliers, SC ( 24.72 mi. )
- Leathersville, GA ( 24.94 mi. )
- Edgefield, SC ( 25.05 mi. )
- Lowndesville, SC ( 25.93 mi. )
- Danburg, GA ( 26.20 mi. )
- Leah, GA ( 26.48 mi. )
- Clarks Hill, SC ( 26.67 mi. )
- Richland Springs, SC ( 26.71 mi. )
- Saluda, SC ( 27.15 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 29819
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 500.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 864