About Warren, RI
Warren, RI is located in Bristol County in the state of Rhode Island.
The total City Population for Warren is about 11,166 with about 657 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $318,870, which is roughly 1% higher than the Average Home Value of $316,283 for the state of Rhode Island, and roughly 32% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $75,755, which is roughly 6% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $80,302 for the state of Rhode Island, and roughly 14% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.23
Male Population Estimate: 47.4%
Female Population Estimate: 52.6%
Median Age: 47.6
Male Median Age: 42.4
Female Median Age: 46.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Warren specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bristol County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bristol County: About 70.2948 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bristol County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 76% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Warren is about 6%.
Rhode Island is ranked #15 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 62.36 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 54.85
The average living wage for the state of Rhode Island is $31.74/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Rhode Island a minimum wage score of 74.72 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.89/hr, which gives Rhode Island a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 14.7 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Rhode Island is $260.23, resulting in a UI benefit score of 74.97 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Rhode Island does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Rhode Island does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Rhode Island does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Rhode Island does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Rhode Island does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ Rhode Island does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Rhode Island does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Rhode Island does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Rhode Island does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Rhode Island does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Rhode Island does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Rhode Island does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Rhode Island does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Rhode Island does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Rhode Island does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Barrington, RI ( 2.88 mi. )
- Bristol, RI ( 3.16 mi. )
- Swansea, MA ( 3.30 mi. )
- Somerset, MA ( 5.31 mi. )
- Riverside, RI ( 5.62 mi. )
- Conimicut, RI ( 6.93 mi. )
- East Providence, RI ( 7.24 mi. )
- E Providence, RI ( 7.72 mi. )
- Rehoboth, MA ( 8.04 mi. )
- Seekonk, MA ( 8.08 mi. )
- Prudence Island, RI ( 8.18 mi. )
- Prudence Isl, RI ( 8.18 mi. )
- Fall River, MA ( 8.38 mi. )
- Warwick, RI ( 8.92 mi. )
- Dighton, MA ( 9.28 mi. )
- Rumford, RI ( 9.30 mi. )
- Portsmouth, RI ( 9.41 mi. )
- Tiverton, RI ( 9.42 mi. )
- Brown Station, RI ( 9.87 mi. )
- Brown University, RI ( 9.87 mi. )
- Providence Journal, RI ( 10.18 mi. )
- Providence, RI ( 10.35 mi. )
- N Dighton, MA ( 10.42 mi. )
- Assonet, MA ( 11.08 mi. )
- Darlington, RI ( 11.37 mi. )
- Pawtucket, RI ( 11.61 mi. )
- Cranston, RI ( 11.77 mi. )
- North Dighton, MA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Friar Station, RI ( 11.94 mi. )
- Providence College, RI ( 11.94 mi. )
- Berkley, MA ( 12.14 mi. )
- Horseneck Beach, MA ( 12.34 mi. )
- E Greenwich, RI ( 12.52 mi. )
- N Providence, RI ( 12.53 mi. )
- No Providence, RI ( 12.53 mi. )
- W Warwick, RI ( 12.90 mi. )
- Central Falls, RI ( 13.04 mi. )
- West Warwick, RI ( 13.19 mi. )
- Westport, MA ( 13.36 mi. )
- Davisville, RI ( 13.52 mi. )
- North Providence, RI ( 13.61 mi. )
- Adamsville, RI ( 13.78 mi. )
- Centredale, RI ( 13.83 mi. )
- East Greenwich, RI ( 14.04 mi. )
- N Dartmouth, MA ( 14.06 mi. )
- NETC, RI ( 14.06 mi. )
- Attleboro, MA ( 14.11 mi. )
- N Kingstown, RI ( 14.11 mi. )
- Centerdale, RI ( 14.21 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 02885
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 34.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 401