About Fiskeville, RI
Fiskeville, RI is located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island.
The total population for Providence County is about 51,909.
The Average Home Value is $263,193 for Providence County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $272,097 for the state of Rhode Island, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $76,344 for the state of Rhode Island, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Fiskeville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Providence County: About 3.17561 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Providence County: About 312.126 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Providence County is about 20% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 8% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Fiskeville is about 5.1%.
Rhode Island is ranked #15 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 62.36 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 54.85
The average living wage for the state of Rhode Island is $31.74/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Rhode Island a minimum wage score of 74.72 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.89/hr, which gives Rhode Island a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 14.7 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Rhode Island is $260.23, resulting in a UI benefit score of 74.97 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Rhode Island does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Rhode Island does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Rhode Island does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Rhode Island does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Rhode Island does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ Rhode Island does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Rhode Island does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Rhode Island does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Rhode Island does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Rhode Island does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Rhode Island does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Rhode Island does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Rhode Island does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Rhode Island does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Rhode Island does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Rhode Island does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Hope, RI ( 0.71 mi. )
- West Warwick, RI ( 3.01 mi. )
- W Warwick, RI ( 3.27 mi. )
- Cranston, RI ( 3.90 mi. )
- Scituate, RI ( 5.45 mi. )
- Warwick, RI ( 6.26 mi. )
- Coventry, RI ( 6.45 mi. )
- Johnston, RI ( 6.58 mi. )
- North Scituate, RI ( 7.00 mi. )
- East Greenwich, RI ( 7.14 mi. )
- E Greenwich, RI ( 7.26 mi. )
- Clayville, RI ( 7.53 mi. )
- N Scituate, RI ( 7.85 mi. )
- Conimicut, RI ( 8.38 mi. )
- Providence, RI ( 9.07 mi. )
- Centredale, RI ( 9.11 mi. )
- Centerdale, RI ( 9.16 mi. )
- Davisville, RI ( 9.18 mi. )
- Providence Journal, RI ( 9.31 mi. )
- W Greenwich, RI ( 9.45 mi. )
- West Greenwich, RI ( 9.50 mi. )
- Friar Station, RI ( 9.58 mi. )
- Providence College, RI ( 9.58 mi. )
- Brown Station, RI ( 9.84 mi. )
- Brown University, RI ( 9.84 mi. )
- Greene, RI ( 9.85 mi. )
- Esmond, RI ( 9.92 mi. )
- North Providence, RI ( 9.96 mi. )
- N Providence, RI ( 10.08 mi. )
- No Providence, RI ( 10.08 mi. )
- Greenville, RI ( 10.19 mi. )
- Foster, RI ( 10.34 mi. )
- Riverside, RI ( 10.64 mi. )
- E Providence, RI ( 10.94 mi. )
- N Kingstown, RI ( 11.06 mi. )
- East Providence, RI ( 11.08 mi. )
- Harmony, RI ( 11.55 mi. )
- Smithfield, RI ( 11.56 mi. )
- Wickford, RI ( 11.96 mi. )
- Barrington, RI ( 12.09 mi. )
- North Kingstown, RI ( 12.28 mi. )
- Exeter, RI ( 12.39 mi. )
- Rumford, RI ( 12.70 mi. )
- Glocester, RI ( 13.13 mi. )
- Pawtucket, RI ( 13.19 mi. )
- Central Falls, RI ( 13.39 mi. )
- Prudence Island, RI ( 13.48 mi. )
- Prudence Isl, RI ( 13.48 mi. )
- Chepachet, RI ( 13.55 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 02823
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 167.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 401