About Westport, PA
Westport, PA is located in Clinton County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Westport is about 510 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $75,000, which is roughly 58% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 65% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $40,000, which is roughly 39% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 38% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.85
Male Population Estimate: 57.8%
Female Population Estimate: 42.2%
Median Age: 57.3
Male Median Age: 55.5
Female Median Age: 62.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Westport specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Clinton County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Clinton County: About 154.727 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Clinton County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 46% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Bitumen, PA ( 1.99 mi. )
- Shintown, PA ( 2.05 mi. )
- Cooks Run, PA ( 2.34 mi. )
- Noyes, PA ( 2.82 mi. )
- Drury Run, PA ( 3.74 mi. )
- West Renovo, PA ( 4.10 mi. )
- Drocton, PA ( 4.33 mi. )
- East Renovo, PA ( 4.33 mi. )
- Hammersley Fk, PA ( 4.33 mi. )
- Renovo, PA ( 5.22 mi. )
- South Renovo, PA ( 5.28 mi. )
- East Keating, PA ( 6.74 mi. )
- Farwell, PA ( 6.75 mi. )
- North Bend, PA ( 7.80 mi. )
- Leidy, PA ( 7.81 mi. )
- Gleasonton, PA ( 7.99 mi. )
- Sinnamahoning, PA ( 11.46 mi. )
- Beech Creek, PA ( 11.53 mi. )
- Cross Fork, PA ( 12.62 mi. )
- Burnside, PA ( 13.76 mi. )
- Orviston, PA ( 14.16 mi. )
- Pottersdale, PA ( 14.87 mi. )
- Driftwood, PA ( 15.52 mi. )
- Karthaus, PA ( 17.19 mi. )
- Colebrook, PA ( 17.65 mi. )
- Cherry Run, PA ( 18.47 mi. )
- Snow Shoe, PA ( 18.48 mi. )
- Clarence, PA ( 18.52 mi. )
- Bald Eagle, PA ( 18.54 mi. )
- Haneyville, PA ( 19.02 mi. )
- Farrandsville, PA ( 19.13 mi. )
- Blanchard, PA ( 20.27 mi. )
- Moshannon, PA ( 20.37 mi. )
- Cammal, PA ( 20.78 mi. )
- Caldwell, PA ( 20.82 mi. )
- Sagamore Hill, PA ( 20.82 mi. )
- Sunset Pines, PA ( 20.82 mi. )
- Ross Siding, PA ( 21.11 mi. )
- Slate Run, PA ( 21.15 mi. )
- Howard, PA ( 21.66 mi. )
- Abbott, PA ( 22.38 mi. )
- Flemington, PA ( 22.69 mi. )
- Mill Hall, PA ( 22.78 mi. )
- Swissdale, PA ( 22.79 mi. )
- Jersey Mills, PA ( 22.81 mi. )
- Lock Haven, PA ( 23.16 mi. )
- Drifting, PA ( 23.69 mi. )
- Parvin, PA ( 23.78 mi. )
- Frenchville, PA ( 23.96 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17778
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1742.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570