About Weikert, PA
Weikert, PA is located in Union County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Weikert is about 282 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $154,000, which is roughly 14% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 29% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $65,938, which is roughly 0% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 1% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.47
Male Population Estimate: 55.3%
Female Population Estimate: 44.7%
Median Age: 45.7
Male Median Age: 45.3
Female Median Age: 49.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Weikert specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Union County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Union County: About 66.924 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Union County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 77% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Gleniron, PA ( 3.57 mi. )
- Laurelton, PA ( 5.11 mi. )
- Troxelville, PA ( 5.84 mi. )
- Laurel Park, PA ( 5.92 mi. )
- Beaver Spgs, PA ( 6.83 mi. )
- Beaver Sprgs, PA ( 6.83 mi. )
- Middle Creek, PA ( 6.83 mi. )
- Benfer, PA ( 7.44 mi. )
- West Beaver, PA ( 7.67 mi. )
- Hartleton, PA ( 7.80 mi. )
- Crossgrove, PA ( 8.44 mi. )
- Aaronsburg, PA ( 8.74 mi. )
- Coburn, PA ( 8.79 mi. )
- Beaver Springs, PA ( 8.85 mi. )
- Swengel, PA ( 9.11 mi. )
- Bannerville, PA ( 9.13 mi. )
- Rebersburg, PA ( 9.70 mi. )
- Millheim, PA ( 9.77 mi. )
- Beavertown, PA ( 9.87 mi. )
- McClure, PA ( 10.43 mi. )
- Greenburr, PA ( 10.64 mi. )
- Logan Mills, PA ( 11.21 mi. )
- Booneville, PA ( 11.63 mi. )
- Kissimmee, PA ( 11.80 mi. )
- Belltown, PA ( 11.88 mi. )
- Tylersville, PA ( 11.89 mi. )
- Loganton, PA ( 12.12 mi. )
- Armagh, PA ( 12.29 mi. )
- Penns Creek, PA ( 12.49 mi. )
- Madisonburg, PA ( 12.57 mi. )
- Mc Clure, PA ( 12.73 mi. )
- Paxtonville, PA ( 12.76 mi. )
- Eastville, PA ( 12.80 mi. )
- Wildwood, PA ( 12.81 mi. )
- Wagner, PA ( 13.22 mi. )
- Dice, PA ( 13.59 mi. )
- Rosecrans, PA ( 13.66 mi. )
- Mifflinburg, PA ( 13.67 mi. )
- Soradoville, PA ( 13.77 mi. )
- Coon Hunter, PA ( 13.79 mi. )
- Middleburg, PA ( 13.95 mi. )
- West Perry, PA ( 14.05 mi. )
- Spring Mills, PA ( 14.11 mi. )
- Foresthill, PA ( 14.24 mi. )
- Red Bank, PA ( 14.24 mi. )
- Whitesprings, PA ( 14.24 mi. )
- Evendale, PA ( 14.28 mi. )
- Mc Alisterville, PA ( 14.36 mi. )
- Mc Alistervl, PA ( 14.36 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17885
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 838.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570