About Waller, PA
Waller, PA is located in Columbia County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Waller is about 28 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $153,300, which is roughly 14% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 29% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $250,001, which is roughly 74% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 74% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.37
Male Population Estimate: 25%
Female Population Estimate: 75%
Median Age: 22.6
Male Median Age: 41.9
Female Median Age: 46.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Waller specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Columbia County: About 2.37395 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Columbia County: About 173.929 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Columbia County is about 40% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 40% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Coles Creek, PA ( 3.00 mi. )
- Derrs, PA ( 3.75 mi. )
- Fairmount Spr, PA ( 4.20 mi. )
- Laubachs, PA ( 4.20 mi. )
- Raven Creek, PA ( 4.20 mi. )
- Talmar, PA ( 4.20 mi. )
- Unityville, PA ( 4.89 mi. )
- Elk Grove, PA ( 5.06 mi. )
- Jamison City, PA ( 5.22 mi. )
- Lungerville, PA ( 5.58 mi. )
- Biggertown, PA ( 5.87 mi. )
- Richards Grv, PA ( 5.87 mi. )
- Stillwater, PA ( 6.35 mi. )
- Cambra, PA ( 6.50 mi. )
- Rohrsburg, PA ( 6.99 mi. )
- Davidson, PA ( 7.14 mi. )
- Red Rock, PA ( 7.35 mi. )
- Sereno, PA ( 7.54 mi. )
- Bendertown, PA ( 8.00 mi. )
- Pine Summit, PA ( 8.36 mi. )
- Pealertown, PA ( 8.55 mi. )
- Iola, PA ( 9.02 mi. )
- Millville, PA ( 9.49 mi. )
- Beaver Lake, PA ( 9.72 mi. )
- Lairdsville, PA ( 9.94 mi. )
- N Mountain, PA ( 10.12 mi. )
- Huntington Mills, PA ( 10.21 mi. )
- Orange, PA ( 10.22 mi. )
- Nordmont, PA ( 10.40 mi. )
- Ashbury, PA ( 10.52 mi. )
- Sonestown, PA ( 10.77 mi. )
- Orangeville, PA ( 10.84 mi. )
- Beech Glen, PA ( 10.85 mi. )
- Eyers Grove, PA ( 10.92 mi. )
- Muncy Valley, PA ( 11.34 mi. )
- Strawbridge, PA ( 11.84 mi. )
- Mordansville, PA ( 12.19 mi. )
- Moreland, PA ( 12.46 mi. )
- Laporte, PA ( 12.68 mi. )
- Jerseytown, PA ( 12.97 mi. )
- Glen Mawr, PA ( 13.23 mi. )
- Bryan Mills, PA ( 13.45 mi. )
- Tivoli, PA ( 14.69 mi. )
- Sweet Valley, PA ( 14.76 mi. )
- Eagles Mere, PA ( 14.79 mi. )
- Lime Ridge, PA ( 14.95 mi. )
- Shickshinny, PA ( 15.15 mi. )
- Picture Rocks, PA ( 15.21 mi. )
- Berwick, PA ( 15.22 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17814
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1178.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570