About Toboyne, PA
Toboyne, PA is located in Perry County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Toboyne is about 429 with about 3 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $106,876, which is roughly 40% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 51% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $46,875, which is roughly 29% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 28% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.25
Male Population Estimate: 55.5%
Female Population Estimate: 44.5%
Median Age: 41.6
Male Median Age: 42.8
Female Median Age: 51.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Toboyne specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Perry County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Perry County: About 187.634 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Perry County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 35% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Toboyne is about 2.9%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- New Germanton, PA ( 0.22 mi. )
- New Germantown, PA ( 2.77 mi. )
- Perulack, PA ( 5.56 mi. )
- Waterloo, PA ( 5.61 mi. )
- Blain, PA ( 6.04 mi. )
- Spears Grove, PA ( 6.11 mi. )
- E Waterford, PA ( 6.79 mi. )
- Ewaterfrd, PA ( 6.79 mi. )
- Ewtrford, PA ( 6.79 mi. )
- Scyoc, PA ( 6.79 mi. )
- Blairs Mills, PA ( 6.80 mi. )
- East Waterford, PA ( 6.88 mi. )
- Doylesburg, PA ( 7.07 mi. )
- Upper Mifflin, PA ( 7.11 mi. )
- Heberlig, PA ( 7.64 mi. )
- Couchtown, PA ( 7.65 mi. )
- Lack, PA ( 7.74 mi. )
- McCrea, PA ( 7.97 mi. )
- Andersonburg, PA ( 8.37 mi. )
- Amberson, PA ( 8.39 mi. )
- Lower Mifflin, PA ( 8.50 mi. )
- Fannett, PA ( 8.58 mi. )
- Doubling Gap, PA ( 9.02 mi. )
- Honey Grove, PA ( 9.21 mi. )
- Newburg, PA ( 9.51 mi. )
- Nossville, PA ( 9.62 mi. )
- Richvale, PA ( 9.76 mi. )
- Tell, PA ( 9.78 mi. )
- Shade Valley, PA ( 10.03 mi. )
- Cisna Run, PA ( 10.05 mi. )
- Lurgan, PA ( 10.71 mi. )
- Fort Robinson, PA ( 10.75 mi. )
- Ne Madison, PA ( 10.75 mi. )
- Sw Madison, PA ( 10.75 mi. )
- Mowersville, PA ( 11.06 mi. )
- Mccullochs Ml, PA ( 11.07 mi. )
- Dry Run, PA ( 11.25 mi. )
- Reeds Gap, PA ( 11.27 mi. )
- Blacklog, PA ( 11.52 mi. )
- North Newton, PA ( 11.72 mi. )
- Bunker Hill, PA ( 11.77 mi. )
- Bloserville, PA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Cobblerville, PA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Greenspring, PA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Little Wash, PA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Upper Frankfd, PA ( 11.78 mi. )
- Bixler, PA ( 11.98 mi. )
- Newville, PA ( 12.18 mi. )
- McCoysville, PA ( 12.55 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17006, 17021, 17071 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1066.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 717, 223