About Spraggs, PA
Spraggs, PA is located in Greene County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Spraggs is about 767 with about 8 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $122,700, which is roughly 31% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 43% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $54,063, which is roughly 18% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 17% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.42
Male Population Estimate: 52%
Female Population Estimate: 48%
Median Age: 42.1
Male Median Age: 40.7
Female Median Age: 43.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Spraggs specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Greene County: About 3.8 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2015)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Greene County: About 187.073 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Greene County is about 4% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 35% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Blacksville, WV ( 4.36 mi. )
- Brave, PA ( 4.38 mi. )
- Pine Bank, PA ( 5.30 mi. )
- Pentress, WV ( 5.49 mi. )
- Mt Morris, PA ( 6.64 mi. )
- Wana, WV ( 6.87 mi. )
- Holbrook, PA ( 7.31 mi. )
- Rogersville, PA ( 7.47 mi. )
- Franklin, PA ( 7.55 mi. )
- Mount Morris, PA ( 8.13 mi. )
- Waynesburg, PA ( 8.29 mi. )
- Core, WV ( 9.03 mi. )
- Wadestown, WV ( 9.73 mi. )
- Sycamore, PA ( 10.20 mi. )
- Davistown, PA ( 10.23 mi. )
- Garards Fort, PA ( 10.36 mi. )
- Cassville, WV ( 10.74 mi. )
- New Freeport, PA ( 11.36 mi. )
- Bobtown, PA ( 12.36 mi. )
- Pursglove, WV ( 12.75 mi. )
- Mather, PA ( 13.06 mi. )
- Fairview, WV ( 13.08 mi. )
- Gray, PA ( 13.71 mi. )
- Graysville, PA ( 13.75 mi. )
- Morgan, PA ( 13.83 mi. )
- Osage, WV ( 13.91 mi. )
- Burton, WV ( 13.94 mi. )
- Maidsville, WV ( 14.06 mi. )
- Hundred, WV ( 14.46 mi. )
- Wind Ridge, PA ( 14.57 mi. )
- Star City, WV ( 14.81 mi. )
- Granville, WV ( 14.82 mi. )
- Carmichaels, PA ( 15.13 mi. )
- Fairdale, PA ( 15.18 mi. )
- Grant Town, WV ( 15.44 mi. )
- Dilliner, PA ( 15.58 mi. )
- Westover, WV ( 15.83 mi. )
- Metz, WV ( 16.05 mi. )
- Greensboro, PA ( 16.13 mi. )
- Clarksville, PA ( 16.20 mi. )
- New Geneva, PA ( 16.30 mi. )
- Rices Landing, PA ( 16.31 mi. )
- Booth, WV ( 16.41 mi. )
- Smithville, WV ( 16.53 mi. )
- Nemacolin, PA ( 16.64 mi. )
- Littleton, WV ( 16.74 mi. )
- Ronco, PA ( 16.79 mi. )
- Marianna, PA ( 16.95 mi. )
- Harmony Grove, WV ( 16.97 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 15362
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1268.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 724