About Rutland, PA
Rutland, PA is located in Tioga County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Rutland is about 753 with about 7 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $173,845, which is roughly 2% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 20% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $63,083, which is roughly 5% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 3% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.33
Male Population Estimate: 57.1%
Female Population Estimate: 42.9%
Median Age: 39.8
Male Median Age: 29.0
Female Median Age: 27.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Rutland specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Tioga County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Tioga County: About 119.822 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Tioga County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 58% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Rutland is about 7%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Roseville, PA ( 1.26 mi. )
- Bungy, PA ( 5.29 mi. )
- Canoe Camp, PA ( 5.29 mi. )
- E Charleston, PA ( 5.29 mi. )
- Whitneyville, PA ( 5.29 mi. )
- Jackson Smt, PA ( 5.52 mi. )
- Jobs Corners, PA ( 5.52 mi. )
- Daggett, PA ( 5.63 mi. )
- Austinville, PA ( 5.83 mi. )
- Sullivan, PA ( 6.19 mi. )
- Mainesburg, PA ( 6.46 mi. )
- Lambs Creek, PA ( 6.69 mi. )
- Kellytown, PA ( 6.71 mi. )
- Mansfield, PA ( 7.16 mi. )
- Tioga, PA ( 7.25 mi. )
- Wells, PA ( 7.36 mi. )
- Sylvania, PA ( 7.78 mi. )
- Mosherville, PA ( 7.83 mi. )
- Millerton, PA ( 7.87 mi. )
- Snedekerville, PA ( 9.10 mi. )
- Columbia Cross Roads, PA ( 9.36 mi. )
- Somers Lane, PA ( 9.38 mi. )
- Col X Rds, PA ( 9.72 mi. )
- Columbia X Rd, PA ( 9.72 mi. )
- E Lawrencevle, PA ( 10.28 mi. )
- Gillett, PA ( 10.67 mi. )
- Berrytown, PA ( 10.78 mi. )
- South Creek, PA ( 10.99 mi. )
- Lawrenceville, PA ( 11.47 mi. )
- Troy, PA ( 11.49 mi. )
- Covngtn, PA ( 11.88 mi. )
- Ward, PA ( 12.05 mi. )
- Pine City, NY ( 12.37 mi. )
- Fassett, PA ( 12.89 mi. )
- Blakes, PA ( 13.02 mi. )
- Crooked Creek, PA ( 13.51 mi. )
- W Burlington, PA ( 13.77 mi. )
- West Burlington Township, PA ( 13.77 mi. )
- Morris Run, PA ( 13.89 mi. )
- Big Pond, PA ( 13.95 mi. )
- Alba, PA ( 14.00 mi. )
- Snydertwn, PA ( 14.07 mi. )
- Cherry Flats, PA ( 14.29 mi. )
- Bentley Creek, PA ( 14.34 mi. )
- Blossburg, PA ( 14.39 mi. )
- Lindley, NY ( 14.46 mi. )
- Wetona, PA ( 14.61 mi. )
- Granville Summit, PA ( 14.89 mi. )
- Middlebury, PA ( 14.92 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 16914, 16933, 16936 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1632.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570