About Pittsfield, PA
Pittsfield, PA is located in Warren County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Pittsfield is about 1,252 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $107,489, which is roughly 40% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 50% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $64,120, which is roughly 3% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 1% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.36
Male Population Estimate: 54.2%
Female Population Estimate: 45.8%
Median Age: 45.5
Male Median Age: 48.2
Female Median Age: 46.6
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Pittsfield specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Warren County: About 3.74 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2014)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Warren County: About 185.644 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Warren County is about 5% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 35% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Pittsfield is about 4.5%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Garland, PA ( 1.48 mi. )
- Youngsville, PA ( 5.82 mi. )
- Spring Creek, PA ( 6.19 mi. )
- Crossing Pointe, PA ( 8.16 mi. )
- Irvine, PA ( 8.17 mi. )
- Starr, PA ( 8.35 mi. )
- Sugargrove, PA ( 8.95 mi. )
- Chandlers Valley, PA ( 9.40 mi. )
- Grand Valley, PA ( 9.63 mi. )
- Columbus, PA ( 10.10 mi. )
- Tidioute, PA ( 10.37 mi. )
- Bear Lake, PA ( 11.68 mi. )
- Niobe, NY ( 12.41 mi. )
- Corry, PA ( 12.48 mi. )
- Spartansburg, PA ( 13.18 mi. )
- Southwest, PA ( 13.36 mi. )
- North Warren, PA ( 13.79 mi. )
- Blair Corp, PA ( 14.50 mi. )
- New Process Co, PA ( 14.50 mi. )
- Warren, PA ( 14.55 mi. )
- Columbus Boro, PA ( 14.61 mi. )
- Rome, PA ( 14.95 mi. )
- Russell, PA ( 16.49 mi. )
- Clymer, NY ( 16.57 mi. )
- Panama, NY ( 16.91 mi. )
- Endeavor, PA ( 16.99 mi. )
- Elgin, PA ( 17.19 mi. )
- East Hickory, PA ( 17.28 mi. )
- Clarendon, PA ( 17.52 mi. )
- Oil Creek, PA ( 17.67 mi. )
- Cherry Grove, PA ( 17.70 mi. )
- Pine Grove, PA ( 18.07 mi. )
- West Hickory, PA ( 18.32 mi. )
- Ashville, NY ( 18.34 mi. )
- Pleasantville, PA ( 18.38 mi. )
- Titusville, PA ( 18.96 mi. )
- Lakewood, NY ( 19.14 mi. )
- Tiona, PA ( 19.46 mi. )
- Riceville, PA ( 19.79 mi. )
- Hydetown, PA ( 19.80 mi. )
- Celoron, NY ( 20.26 mi. )
- West Ellicott, NY ( 20.61 mi. )
- Greenhurst, NY ( 20.63 mi. )
- Jamestown, NY ( 20.68 mi. )
- Elmhurst, NY ( 20.80 mi. )
- Scandia, PA ( 20.87 mi. )
- Frewsburg, NY ( 21.07 mi. )
- Canadohta Lake, PA ( 21.09 mi. )
- Bloomfield, PA ( 21.27 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 16340, 16416, 16436 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1329.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 814