About Okome, PA
Okome, PA is located in Lycoming County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Okome is about 32.
The Average Home Value is $121,300, which is roughly 32% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 44% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.60
Male Population Estimate: 43.8%
Female Population Estimate: 56.3%
Median Age: 63
Male Median Age: 59.5
Female Median Age: 68.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Okome specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Lycoming County: About 8.94008 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Lycoming County: About 211.991 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Lycoming County is about 56% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 26% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Ross Siding, PA ( 3.45 mi. )
- Cammal, PA ( 3.49 mi. )
- English Ctr, PA ( 3.73 mi. )
- Pine Village, PA ( 3.73 mi. )
- Carsontown, PA ( 4.63 mi. )
- Slate Run, PA ( 5.20 mi. )
- Jersey Mills, PA ( 5.53 mi. )
- Cedar Run, PA ( 6.13 mi. )
- Cummings, PA ( 7.88 mi. )
- Oregon Hill, PA ( 8.13 mi. )
- Haneyville, PA ( 8.35 mi. )
- Blackwell, PA ( 8.42 mi. )
- Waterville, PA ( 9.20 mi. )
- Lorenton, PA ( 9.91 mi. )
- White Pine, PA ( 10.04 mi. )
- Ramsey, PA ( 11.51 mi. )
- Hoytville, PA ( 11.95 mi. )
- Leetonia, PA ( 12.00 mi. )
- Plank, PA ( 12.65 mi. )
- Cogan House, PA ( 12.70 mi. )
- Caldwell, PA ( 13.58 mi. )
- Sagamore Hill, PA ( 13.58 mi. )
- Sunset Pines, PA ( 13.58 mi. )
- Tomb, PA ( 13.78 mi. )
- Salladasburg, PA ( 14.60 mi. )
- Draper, PA ( 15.32 mi. )
- Hartsfield, PA ( 16.00 mi. )
- Gleasonton, PA ( 16.08 mi. )
- North Bend, PA ( 16.24 mi. )
- Colebrook, PA ( 16.78 mi. )
- Duncan, PA ( 16.88 mi. )
- Larryville, PA ( 17.00 mi. )
- Farwell, PA ( 17.31 mi. )
- Pine Creek, PA ( 17.37 mi. )
- Quiggleville, PA ( 17.37 mi. )
- Woolrich, PA ( 17.44 mi. )
- Watrous, PA ( 17.44 mi. )
- Powys, PA ( 17.71 mi. )
- Piatt, PA ( 17.83 mi. )
- Lycoming, PA ( 17.91 mi. )
- Swissdale, PA ( 17.93 mi. )
- Jersey Shore, PA ( 17.98 mi. )
- Avis, PA ( 18.07 mi. )
- Crestmont, PA ( 18.16 mi. )
- Larrys Creek, PA ( 18.25 mi. )
- Level Corner, PA ( 18.37 mi. )
- Pine Run, PA ( 18.40 mi. )
- Trout Run, PA ( 18.77 mi. )
- South Renovo, PA ( 18.79 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17739
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1225.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570