About Leetonia, PA
Leetonia, PA is located in Tioga County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Leetonia is about 72.
The Average Home Value is $237,500, which is roughly 25% higher than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 9% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $42,188, which is roughly 36% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 35% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.95
Male Population Estimate: 56.9%
Female Population Estimate: 43.1%
Median Age: 58
Male Median Age: 58.6
Female Median Age: 56.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Leetonia specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Tioga County: About 8.94008 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Tioga County: About 211.991 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Tioga County is about 56% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 26% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Watrous, PA ( 5.46 mi. )
- Cedar Run, PA ( 5.91 mi. )
- Blackwell, PA ( 6.71 mi. )
- Draper, PA ( 7.64 mi. )
- Slate Run, PA ( 8.78 mi. )
- Marshlands, PA ( 8.94 mi. )
- Hoytville, PA ( 10.18 mi. )
- Manhattan, PA ( 10.40 mi. )
- Rexford, PA ( 10.46 mi. )
- Gaines, PA ( 10.64 mi. )
- Ansonia, PA ( 10.70 mi. )
- Delmar, PA ( 10.75 mi. )
- Ross Siding, PA ( 10.84 mi. )
- Oregon Hill, PA ( 11.04 mi. )
- Knapp, PA ( 11.31 mi. )
- Stonyfork, PA ( 11.31 mi. )
- Abbott, PA ( 11.33 mi. )
- Lorenton, PA ( 11.49 mi. )
- Okome, PA ( 12.00 mi. )
- Galeton, PA ( 12.06 mi. )
- Asaph, PA ( 12.70 mi. )
- Duncan, PA ( 12.91 mi. )
- Plank, PA ( 13.02 mi. )
- West Branch, PA ( 13.38 mi. )
- Cammal, PA ( 13.66 mi. )
- Wellsboro, PA ( 14.14 mi. )
- Carter Camp, PA ( 14.28 mi. )
- English Ctr, PA ( 15.03 mi. )
- Pine Village, PA ( 15.03 mi. )
- Pitts, PA ( 15.31 mi. )
- Stokesdale, PA ( 15.58 mi. )
- Carsontown, PA ( 15.70 mi. )
- West Pike, PA ( 16.60 mi. )
- Hartsfield, PA ( 17.14 mi. )
- Charleston, PA ( 17.34 mi. )
- Cathead, PA ( 17.35 mi. )
- Sunderlinvle, PA ( 17.35 mi. )
- Jersey Mills, PA ( 17.36 mi. )
- Cross Fork, PA ( 18.35 mi. )
- Bloss, PA ( 18.56 mi. )
- Sabinsville, PA ( 18.57 mi. )
- Cherry Flats, PA ( 18.88 mi. )
- Niles Valley, PA ( 18.89 mi. )
- Haneyville, PA ( 18.96 mi. )
- Chatham, PA ( 19.13 mi. )
- White Pine, PA ( 19.14 mi. )
- Shortsville, PA ( 19.66 mi. )
- Little Marsh, PA ( 19.72 mi. )
- Arnot, PA ( 19.73 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 16938
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1956.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570