About Gamble, PA
Gamble, PA is located in Lycoming County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Gamble is about 763 with about 7 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $199,152, which is roughly 11% higher than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 8% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $77,778, which is roughly 15% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 16% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.50
Male Population Estimate: 50.2%
Female Population Estimate: 49.8%
Median Age: 46.1
Male Median Age: 45.1
Female Median Age: 46.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Gamble specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Lycoming County: About 8.94008 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Lycoming County: About 211.991 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Lycoming County is about 56% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 26% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Gamble is about 2.4%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Calvert, PA ( 1.55 mi. )
- Warrensville, PA ( 3.92 mi. )
- Fields Sta, PA ( 4.53 mi. )
- Kelleysburg, PA ( 4.53 mi. )
- Pleasant Strm, PA ( 4.53 mi. )
- Wallis Run, PA ( 5.15 mi. )
- Loyalsockvle, PA ( 5.64 mi. )
- Lyc Co Airprt, PA ( 5.64 mi. )
- Upper Fairfld, PA ( 5.64 mi. )
- Trout Run, PA ( 5.69 mi. )
- Cascade, PA ( 5.96 mi. )
- Balls Mills, PA ( 6.11 mi. )
- Hepburn, PA ( 6.25 mi. )
- Farragut, PA ( 6.57 mi. )
- Marsh Hill, PA ( 6.63 mi. )
- Cogan Station, PA ( 6.73 mi. )
- Haleeka, PA ( 6.73 mi. )
- Hepburn Hts, PA ( 6.73 mi. )
- Proctor, PA ( 7.67 mi. )
- Barbours, PA ( 7.68 mi. )
- Loyalsock, PA ( 7.76 mi. )
- Powys, PA ( 7.92 mi. )
- Hepburnville, PA ( 8.24 mi. )
- Center City, PA ( 8.34 mi. )
- Grampian Hls, PA ( 8.34 mi. )
- Plunketts Crk, PA ( 8.34 mi. )
- Towncrest Vlg, PA ( 8.34 mi. )
- Vallamont Hls, PA ( 8.34 mi. )
- Ralston, PA ( 8.52 mi. )
- McIntyre, PA ( 8.57 mi. )
- Fairlawn, PA ( 8.62 mi. )
- Faxon, PA ( 8.95 mi. )
- Heshbon Park, PA ( 9.12 mi. )
- Quiggleville, PA ( 9.29 mi. )
- Fairfield, PA ( 9.32 mi. )
- Montoursville, PA ( 9.51 mi. )
- Lycoming, PA ( 9.96 mi. )
- Bella Vista, PA ( 9.97 mi. )
- Bro Dart, PA ( 10.21 mi. )
- Sylvan Dell, PA ( 10.54 mi. )
- Old Lycoming, PA ( 10.71 mi. )
- Huntersville, PA ( 10.73 mi. )
- Williamsport, PA ( 10.94 mi. )
- South Williamsport, PA ( 10.98 mi. )
- Grimesville, PA ( 11.20 mi. )
- Eastpoint, PA ( 11.39 mi. )
- Roaring Brnch, PA ( 11.39 mi. )
- Cogan House, PA ( 11.72 mi. )
- Duboistown, PA ( 12.04 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 17754, 17771 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 800.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570