About Duncan, PA
Duncan, PA is located in Tioga County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Duncan is about 224 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $81,984, which is roughly 54% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 62% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $61,875, which is roughly 6% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 5% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.31
Male Population Estimate: 46%
Female Population Estimate: 54%
Median Age: 29
Male Median Age: 45.2
Female Median Age: 47.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Duncan specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Tioga County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Tioga County: About 119.822 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Tioga County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 58% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Duncan is about 4.1%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Hoytville, PA ( 4.93 mi. )
- Plank, PA ( 5.54 mi. )
- Bloss, PA ( 5.68 mi. )
- Draper, PA ( 5.87 mi. )
- Pitts, PA ( 6.47 mi. )
- Arnot, PA ( 6.88 mi. )
- Cherry Flats, PA ( 6.92 mi. )
- Delmar, PA ( 6.93 mi. )
- Hartsfield, PA ( 6.97 mi. )
- Wellsboro, PA ( 6.99 mi. )
- Charleston, PA ( 7.18 mi. )
- Lorenton, PA ( 7.54 mi. )
- Knapp, PA ( 7.92 mi. )
- Stonyfork, PA ( 7.92 mi. )
- Sebring, PA ( 8.42 mi. )
- Blackwell, PA ( 9.16 mi. )
- Oregon Hill, PA ( 9.17 mi. )
- Stokesdale, PA ( 9.17 mi. )
- Blossburg, PA ( 9.78 mi. )
- Covngtn, PA ( 9.82 mi. )
- Ansonia, PA ( 11.10 mi. )
- Asaph, PA ( 11.32 mi. )
- Blakes, PA ( 12.10 mi. )
- Niles Valley, PA ( 12.12 mi. )
- Morris Run, PA ( 12.35 mi. )
- Leetonia, PA ( 12.91 mi. )
- Cedar Run, PA ( 13.27 mi. )
- Middlebury Center, PA ( 13.33 mi. )
- Watrous, PA ( 13.90 mi. )
- Mansfield, PA ( 14.03 mi. )
- Crooked Creek, PA ( 14.16 mi. )
- Rexford, PA ( 14.57 mi. )
- Keeneyville, PA ( 14.69 mi. )
- Middlebury, PA ( 14.70 mi. )
- Ogdensburg, PA ( 14.88 mi. )
- Kellytown, PA ( 14.99 mi. )
- Lambs Creek, PA ( 15.57 mi. )
- Shortsville, PA ( 15.81 mi. )
- Bungy, PA ( 15.96 mi. )
- Canoe Camp, PA ( 15.96 mi. )
- E Charleston, PA ( 15.96 mi. )
- Whitneyville, PA ( 15.96 mi. )
- Manhattan, PA ( 16.03 mi. )
- Union Center, PA ( 16.04 mi. )
- Mainesburg, PA ( 16.09 mi. )
- Ward, PA ( 16.12 mi. )
- Gaines, PA ( 16.54 mi. )
- White Pine, PA ( 16.54 mi. )
- Roaring Branch, PA ( 16.68 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 16901
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1906.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 570