About Driftwood, PA
Driftwood, PA is located in Cameron County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Driftwood is about 42 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $64,000, which is roughly 64% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 71% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $21,964, which is roughly 67% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 66% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.00
Male Population Estimate: 61.9%
Female Population Estimate: 38.1%
Median Age: 63.8
Male Median Age: 53.1
Female Median Age: 54.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Driftwood specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Cameron County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Cameron County: About 126.396 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Cameron County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 56% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Sinnamahoning, PA ( 4.94 mi. )
- East Keating, PA ( 9.00 mi. )
- Benezette, PA ( 10.40 mi. )
- Benezett, PA ( 11.01 mi. )
- Emporium, PA ( 12.59 mi. )
- Pottersdale, PA ( 12.90 mi. )
- Karthaus, PA ( 13.04 mi. )
- Bitumen, PA ( 13.60 mi. )
- Cooks Run, PA ( 14.10 mi. )
- Leidy, PA ( 14.36 mi. )
- Shippen, PA ( 15.05 mi. )
- Westport, PA ( 15.52 mi. )
- Burnside, PA ( 17.09 mi. )
- Frenchville, PA ( 17.16 mi. )
- Shintown, PA ( 17.44 mi. )
- Noyes, PA ( 18.29 mi. )
- Drury Run, PA ( 18.45 mi. )
- Drocton, PA ( 18.64 mi. )
- East Renovo, PA ( 18.64 mi. )
- Hammersley Fk, PA ( 18.64 mi. )
- Weedville, PA ( 19.07 mi. )
- Cross Fork, PA ( 19.12 mi. )
- West Renovo, PA ( 19.14 mi. )
- Byrnedale, PA ( 19.45 mi. )
- Lecontes Mills, PA ( 19.66 mi. )
- Lecontes Mls, PA ( 19.67 mi. )
- Renovo, PA ( 20.05 mi. )
- Force, PA ( 20.08 mi. )
- Austin, PA ( 20.32 mi. )
- South Renovo, PA ( 20.32 mi. )
- Cherry Run, PA ( 21.56 mi. )
- Farwell, PA ( 21.62 mi. )
- Saint Marys, PA ( 22.08 mi. )
- St Marys, PA ( 22.08 mi. )
- Drifting, PA ( 22.18 mi. )
- Shawville, PA ( 22.31 mi. )
- Gleasonton, PA ( 22.35 mi. )
- North Bend, PA ( 22.36 mi. )
- Moshannon, PA ( 22.42 mi. )
- Clarence, PA ( 22.69 mi. )
- Keating Summit, PA ( 23.33 mi. )
- Snow Shoe, PA ( 23.44 mi. )
- Grassflat, PA ( 23.62 mi. )
- Kylertown, PA ( 23.92 mi. )
- Lawrence, PA ( 24.35 mi. )
- Dagus Mines, PA ( 24.45 mi. )
- Odin, PA ( 24.50 mi. )
- Fox, PA ( 24.65 mi. )
- Kersey, PA ( 24.69 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 15832
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1964.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 814