About Drifting, PA
Drifting, PA is located in Clearfield County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Drifting is about 299 with about 5 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $155,800, which is roughly 13% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 28% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $73,214, which is roughly 10% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 11% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.56
Male Population Estimate: 52.5%
Female Population Estimate: 47.5%
Median Age: 45.4
Male Median Age: 45.1
Female Median Age: 48.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Drifting specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Clearfield County: About 1.95631 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Clearfield County: About 265.918 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Clearfield County is about 50% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 8% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Grassflat, PA ( 1.46 mi. )
- Kylertown, PA ( 3.56 mi. )
- Lanse, PA ( 3.57 mi. )
- Winburne, PA ( 4.44 mi. )
- Moshannon, PA ( 5.34 mi. )
- Munson, PA ( 5.86 mi. )
- Allport, PA ( 6.51 mi. )
- Oak Grove, PA ( 7.08 mi. )
- Cherry Run, PA ( 7.09 mi. )
- Morris, PA ( 7.57 mi. )
- Frenchville, PA ( 8.05 mi. )
- Morrisdale, PA ( 8.13 mi. )
- Clarence, PA ( 8.35 mi. )
- Hawk Run, PA ( 8.60 mi. )
- Karthaus, PA ( 9.16 mi. )
- Snow Shoe, PA ( 9.43 mi. )
- Lecontes Mills, PA ( 9.98 mi. )
- Lecontes Mls, PA ( 10.01 mi. )
- Pottersdale, PA ( 10.07 mi. )
- Burnside, PA ( 10.12 mi. )
- Wallaceton, PA ( 10.43 mi. )
- Philipsburg, PA ( 10.49 mi. )
- West Decatur, PA ( 11.22 mi. )
- Rush, PA ( 11.64 mi. )
- Shawville, PA ( 13.37 mi. )
- Mineral Springs, PA ( 13.42 mi. )
- Mineral Spgs, PA ( 13.94 mi. )
- Julian, PA ( 14.17 mi. )
- Decatur, PA ( 14.19 mi. )
- Fleming, PA ( 14.42 mi. )
- Osceola Mills, PA ( 14.55 mi. )
- Port Matilda, PA ( 15.74 mi. )
- Sandy Ridge, PA ( 16.16 mi. )
- Wingate, PA ( 16.54 mi. )
- Patton, PA ( 16.75 mi. )
- Clearfield, PA ( 17.23 mi. )
- Milesburg, PA ( 17.42 mi. )
- Brisbin, PA ( 18.03 mi. )
- Lawrence, PA ( 18.26 mi. )
- Woodward, PA ( 18.47 mi. )
- Sci Houtzdale, PA ( 18.49 mi. )
- Houtzdale, PA ( 18.69 mi. )
- Hyde, PA ( 18.81 mi. )
- Park Hills, PA ( 19.07 mi. )
- Bellefonte, PA ( 19.29 mi. )
- Orviston, PA ( 19.35 mi. )
- University Park, PA ( 19.58 mi. )
- Penn St Univ, PA ( 19.58 mi. )
- Penn State University, PA ( 19.58 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 16834
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1560.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 814