About Addison, PA
Addison, PA is located in Somerset County in the state of Pennsylvania.
The total City Population for Addison is about 937 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $171,610, which is roughly 4% lower than the Average Home Value of $178,061 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 21% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $48,438, which is roughly 27% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $66,082 for the state of Pennsylvania, and roughly 26% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.38
Male Population Estimate: 50.5%
Female Population Estimate: 49.5%
Median Age: 46.5
Male Median Age: 45.3
Female Median Age: 49.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Bob Casey Jr.
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Addison specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Somerset County: About 1.90396 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Somerset County: About 114.77 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Somerset County is about 52% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 60% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Addison is about 5.1%.
Pennsylvania is ranked #30 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 20.1
The average living wage for the state of Pennsylvania is $29.08/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage score of 16.01 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.83/hr, which gives Pennsylvania a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 21.41 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Pennsylvania is $157.74, resulting in a UI benefit score of 20.67 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Pennsylvania does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Pennsylvania does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Pennsylvania does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Pennsylvania does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Pennsylvania does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Pennsylvania does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Pennsylvania does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Pennsylvania does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Pennsylvania does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Pennsylvania does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Pennsylvania does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Pennsylvania does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Pennsylvania does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Pennsylvania does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Pennsylvania does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Listonburg, PA ( 1.96 mi. )
- Ursina, PA ( 3.76 mi. )
- Fort Hill, PA ( 3.99 mi. )
- Confluence, PA ( 4.40 mi. )
- Markleton, PA ( 6.78 mi. )
- Springs, PA ( 7.80 mi. )
- Grantsville, MD ( 8.87 mi. )
- Markleysburg, PA ( 9.12 mi. )
- Friendsville, MD ( 9.91 mi. )
- Jennings, MD ( 10.22 mi. )
- W Salisbury, PA ( 10.24 mi. )
- West Salisbury, PA ( 10.26 mi. )
- Accident, MD ( 10.37 mi. )
- Coal Run, PA ( 10.86 mi. )
- Boynton, PA ( 11.69 mi. )
- Rockwood, PA ( 11.96 mi. )
- Bittinger, MD ( 12.30 mi. )
- Ohiopyle, PA ( 12.84 mi. )
- Garrett, PA ( 13.46 mi. )
- Meyersdale, PA ( 14.01 mi. )
- Myersdale, PA ( 15.17 mi. )
- McHenry, MD ( 15.28 mi. )
- Hazelton, WV ( 15.38 mi. )
- Mount Washington, PA ( 15.81 mi. )
- Mc Henry, MD ( 16.32 mi. )
- Sang Run, MD ( 16.32 mi. )
- Gibbon Glade, PA ( 16.51 mi. )
- Normalville, PA ( 17.73 mi. )
- Chalk Hill, PA ( 18.17 mi. )
- Indian Head, PA ( 18.26 mi. )
- Sagamore, PA ( 18.82 mi. )
- Larimer, PA ( 19.17 mi. )
- Cuzzart, WV ( 19.31 mi. )
- Somerset, PA ( 19.42 mi. )
- Brandonville, WV ( 19.55 mi. )
- Melcroft, PA ( 19.97 mi. )
- Midlothian, MD ( 20.32 mi. )
- Bruceton Mills, WV ( 20.39 mi. )
- Shaft, PA ( 20.69 mi. )
- Frostburg, MD ( 20.92 mi. )
- Champion, PA ( 21.15 mi. )
- Dunbar, PA ( 21.27 mi. )
- Lonaconing, MD ( 21.75 mi. )
- Bruceton Mls, WV ( 21.83 mi. )
- Swanton, MD ( 21.86 mi. )
- Jones Mills, PA ( 21.94 mi. )
- Barton, MD ( 21.98 mi. )
- Midland, MD ( 22.01 mi. )
- Lemont Furnace, PA ( 22.06 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 15411, 15424, 15540 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1659.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 814