About Marylhurst, OR
Marylhurst, OR is located in Clackamas County in the state of Oregon.
The total population for Clackamas County is about 15,637.
The Average Home Value is $405,508 for Clackamas County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $247,189 for the state of Oregon, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,414 for the state of Oregon, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Marylhurst specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Clackamas County: About 1.79594 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Clackamas County: About 160.088 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Clackamas County is about 55% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 44% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Marylhurst is about 5%.
Oregon is ranked #1 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.68 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 67.34
The average living wage for the state of Oregon is $35.64/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.75/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Oregon a minimum wage score of 72.34 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $12.75/hr, which gives Oregon a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Oregon is $312.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 85.84 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Oregon does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Oregon does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Oregon does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Oregon does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Oregon does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Oregon does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ Oregon does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ Oregon does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ Oregon does not provide split shift pay regulation.
✓ Oregon does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Oregon does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Oregon does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Oregon does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Oregon does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Oregon does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Oregon does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Oregon does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Oregon does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Oak Grove, OR ( 1.51 mi. )
- Jennings Lodge, OR ( 1.66 mi. )
- Oak Lodge, OR ( 1.72 mi. )
- Lake Grove, OR ( 1.79 mi. )
- Oswego, OR ( 1.79 mi. )
- West Linn, OR ( 2.06 mi. )
- Lake Oswego, OR ( 2.74 mi. )
- Gladstone, OR ( 2.78 mi. )
- Johnson City, OR ( 3.43 mi. )
- Milwaukie, OR ( 3.59 mi. )
- Mountain Park, OR ( 3.78 mi. )
- W Linn, OR ( 3.85 mi. )
- Wankers Corners, OR ( 3.85 mi. )
- Willamette, OR ( 3.85 mi. )
- Rivergrove, OR ( 4.14 mi. )
- Oregon City, OR ( 4.66 mi. )
- Clackamas, OR ( 4.72 mi. )
- Durham, OR ( 5.28 mi. )
- Tualatin, OR ( 6.24 mi. )
- Tigard, OR ( 6.83 mi. )
- Happy Valley, OR ( 7.36 mi. )
- Carver, OR ( 7.36 mi. )
- King City, OR ( 7.66 mi. )
- Progress, OR ( 7.69 mi. )
- Shared Reshipper, OR ( 8.18 mi. )
- Wilsonville, OR ( 8.32 mi. )
- Redland, OR ( 8.41 mi. )
- Charbonneau, OR ( 8.75 mi. )
- Pacific Power, OR ( 8.91 mi. )
- Pacificorp, OR ( 8.91 mi. )
- West Slope, OR ( 9.15 mi. )
- Canby, OR ( 9.23 mi. )
- Portland, OR ( 9.73 mi. )
- Sherwood, OR ( 9.73 mi. )
- Tektronix, OR ( 9.75 mi. )
- Beaverton, OR ( 9.89 mi. )
- Damascus, OR ( 10.14 mi. )
- Barlow, OR ( 10.55 mi. )
- Beavercreek, OR ( 10.61 mi. )
- Rockwood, OR ( 10.98 mi. )
- Maywood Park, OR ( 11.59 mi. )
- Maywood Pk, OR ( 11.67 mi. )
- Parkrose, OR ( 11.67 mi. )
- Cedar Mill, OR ( 12.10 mi. )
- Gresham, OR ( 12.44 mi. )
- Mulino, OR ( 12.66 mi. )
- Aloha, OR ( 12.68 mi. )
- Aurora, OR ( 12.72 mi. )
- Butteville, OR ( 13.25 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 97036
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 154.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 503, 971