About Watts, OK
Watts, OK is located in Adair County in the state of Oklahoma.
The total City Population for Watts is about 307 with about 214 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $85,967, which is roughly 26% lower than the Average Home Value of $116,887 for the state of Oklahoma, and roughly 60% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $29,250, which is roughly 45% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,655 for the state of Oklahoma, and roughly 55% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.69
Male Population Estimate: 42%
Female Population Estimate: 58%
Median Age: 44.6
Male Median Age: 40.7
Female Median Age: 40.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Watts specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Adair County: About 7.11205 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Adair County: About 453.923 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Adair County is about 44% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 37% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Watts is about 1.2%.
Oklahoma is ranked #43 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.25 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 9.59
The average living wage for the state of Oklahoma is $30.58/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Oklahoma a minimum wage score of 9.65 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Oklahoma a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Oklahoma is $163.91, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.41 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Oklahoma does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Oklahoma does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Oklahoma does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Oklahoma does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Oklahoma does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Oklahoma does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Oklahoma does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Oklahoma does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Oklahoma does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Oklahoma does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Oklahoma does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Oklahoma does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Oklahoma does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Oklahoma does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Oklahoma does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Oklahoma does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Oklahoma does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Oklahoma does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- West Siloam Springs, OK ( 4.95 mi. )
- Siloam Springs, AR ( 5.78 mi. )
- Siloam Spgs, AR ( 7.75 mi. )
- Westville, OK ( 8.03 mi. )
- Summers, AR ( 9.79 mi. )
- Gentry, AR ( 11.29 mi. )
- W Siloam Spgs, OK ( 12.43 mi. )
- Colcord, OK ( 12.78 mi. )
- Proctor, OK ( 13.09 mi. )
- Springtown, AR ( 13.42 mi. )
- Kansas, OK ( 13.86 mi. )
- Lincoln, AR ( 13.92 mi. )
- Twin Oaks, OK ( 16.08 mi. )
- Oaks, OK ( 16.26 mi. )
- Canehill, AR ( 16.52 mi. )
- Prairie Grove, AR ( 17.10 mi. )
- Decatur, AR ( 17.29 mi. )
- Wheeler, AR ( 17.45 mi. )
- Farmington, AR ( 18.40 mi. )
- Walnut Grove, AR ( 18.45 mi. )
- Tontitown, AR ( 18.60 mi. )
- Morrow, AR ( 18.96 mi. )
- Elm Springs, AR ( 19.83 mi. )
- Maysville, AR ( 20.37 mi. )
- Stilwell, OK ( 20.49 mi. )
- Moodys, OK ( 22.05 mi. )
- Johnson, AR ( 22.16 mi. )
- Evansville, AR ( 22.21 mi. )
- Cave Springs, AR ( 22.47 mi. )
- Greenland, AR ( 22.65 mi. )
- Fayetteville, AR ( 22.77 mi. )
- Welling, OK ( 22.90 mi. )
- Centerton, AR ( 23.03 mi. )
- Talequah, OK ( 23.56 mi. )
- Thlequah, OK ( 23.56 mi. )
- Springdale, AR ( 23.80 mi. )
- Caney, OK ( 24.11 mi. )
- Gravette, AR ( 24.87 mi. )
- West Fork, AR ( 24.89 mi. )
- Hiwasse, AR ( 24.96 mi. )
- Jay, OK ( 25.35 mi. )
- Lowell, AR ( 25.49 mi. )
- Bentonville, AR ( 25.56 mi. )
- Wal Mart Inc, AR ( 25.76 mi. )
- Bethel Heights, AR ( 26.06 mi. )
- Eucha, OK ( 26.20 mi. )
- Tahlequah, OK ( 26.37 mi. )
- Rose, OK ( 26.99 mi. )
- Rogers, AR ( 27.45 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 74964, 74965 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1157.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 918, 539