About Springboro, OH
Springboro, OH is located in Warren County in the state of Ohio.
The total City Population for Springboro is about 18,831 with about 771 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $257,708, which is roughly 41% higher than the Average Home Value of $150,960 for the state of Ohio, and roughly 16% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $111,538, which is roughly 44% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $62,676 for the state of Ohio, and roughly 42% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.88
Male Population Estimate: 49.7%
Female Population Estimate: 50.3%
Median Age: 36.6
Male Median Age: 37.8
Female Median Age: 38.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
J. D. Vance
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Springboro specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Warren County: About 1.70023 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Warren County: About 67.5948 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Warren County is about 57% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 77% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Springboro is about 3.6%.
Ohio is ranked #21 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 51.61 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 40.49
The average living wage for the state of Ohio is $29.55/hr, while the states minimum wage is $8.80/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Ohio a minimum wage score of 41.2 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $4.40/hr, which gives Ohio a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.55 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Ohio is $178.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 32.4 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Ohio does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Ohio does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Ohio does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Ohio does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Ohio does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Ohio does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Ohio does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Ohio does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Ohio does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Ohio does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Ohio does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Ohio does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Ohio does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Ohio does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Ohio does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Ohio does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Ohio does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Ohio does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Franklin, OH ( 3.26 mi. )
- Chautauqua, OH ( 3.81 mi. )
- Ridgeville, OH ( 3.83 mi. )
- Washingtn Twp, OH ( 4.60 mi. )
- Washington Township, OH ( 4.60 mi. )
- Carlisle, OH ( 4.73 mi. )
- Miamisburg, OH ( 5.28 mi. )
- Lytle, OH ( 5.32 mi. )
- Centerville, OH ( 6.92 mi. )
- Blue Ball, OH ( 7.16 mi. )
- West Carrollton, OH ( 7.57 mi. )
- Waynesville, OH ( 7.94 mi. )
- Middletown, OH ( 8.06 mi. )
- Germantown, OH ( 8.46 mi. )
- Corwin, OH ( 9.13 mi. )
- Moraine, OH ( 9.46 mi. )
- Lebanon, OH ( 9.47 mi. )
- Bellbrook, OH ( 9.51 mi. )
- W Carrollton, OH ( 9.71 mi. )
- West Carrollton City, OH ( 9.71 mi. )
- Oneida, OH ( 10.07 mi. )
- Kettering, OH ( 10.31 mi. )
- Spg Valley, OH ( 10.39 mi. )
- Monroe, OH ( 10.62 mi. )
- Oregonia, OH ( 10.63 mi. )
- W Middletown, OH ( 10.87 mi. )
- Liberty Township, OH ( 10.88 mi. )
- Beaver Creek, OH ( 10.91 mi. )
- Beavercreek Township, OH ( 10.91 mi. )
- Beavercrk Twp, OH ( 10.91 mi. )
- Sugarcreek Township, OH ( 10.91 mi. )
- Sugarcrk Twp, OH ( 10.91 mi. )
- Oakwood, OH ( 11.43 mi. )
- Spring Valley, OH ( 12.58 mi. )
- Massie, OH ( 12.85 mi. )
- Farmersville, OH ( 13.06 mi. )
- Harveysburg, OH ( 13.24 mi. )
- Trenton, OH ( 13.37 mi. )
- South Lebanon, OH ( 13.44 mi. )
- Univ Dayton, OH ( 13.74 mi. )
- University Of Dayton, OH ( 13.74 mi. )
- Montgomery Cnty Admnstrv, OH ( 13.79 mi. )
- Dayton Business Reply Mail, OH ( 13.81 mi. )
- Dayton Courtesy Reply Mail, OH ( 13.81 mi. )
- Metropolitan Medical Claims, OH ( 13.81 mi. )
- Veterans Administration, OH ( 13.81 mi. )
- Kings Island, OH ( 13.94 mi. )
- Kings Mills, OH ( 14.03 mi. )
- Bethany, OH ( 14.29 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 45066
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 791.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 937