N E Waterworks' Livability
About N E Waterworks, OH
N E Waterworks, OH is located in Stark County in the state of Ohio.
The total City Population for N E Waterworks is about 18,772 with about 2,292 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $65,500, which is roughly 51% lower than the Average Home Value of $132,417 for the state of Ohio, and roughly 65% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $31,843, which is roughly 43% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,766 for the state of Ohio, and roughly 45% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.51
Male Population Estimate: 48.8%
Female Population Estimate: 51.2%
Median Age: 36.5
Male Median Age: 34.8
Female Median Age: 38.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
J. D. Vance
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of N E Waterworks specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Stark County: About 5.12494 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Stark County: About 327.604 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Stark County is about 23% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 12% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for N E Waterworks is about 10%.
Ohio is ranked #21 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 51.61 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 40.49
The average living wage for the state of Ohio is $29.55/hr, while the states minimum wage is $8.80/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Ohio a minimum wage score of 41.2 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $4.40/hr, which gives Ohio a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.55 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Ohio is $178.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 32.4 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Ohio does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Ohio does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Ohio does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Ohio does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Ohio does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Ohio does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Ohio does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Ohio does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Ohio does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Ohio does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Ohio does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Ohio does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Ohio does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Ohio does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Ohio does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Ohio does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Ohio does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Ohio does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Fairhope, OH ( 1.94 mi. )
- McKinley, OH ( 2.20 mi. )
- Canton, OH ( 2.26 mi. )
- Canton Brm, OH ( 3.12 mi. )
- Canton Business Reply, OH ( 3.12 mi. )
- Consumer Direct Inc, OH ( 3.12 mi. )
- Waco, OH ( 3.60 mi. )
- Louisville, OH ( 3.77 mi. )
- East Canton, OH ( 3.89 mi. )
- Avondale, OH ( 4.11 mi. )
- N Canton, OH ( 4.32 mi. )
- North Canton, OH ( 4.42 mi. )
- Middlebranch, OH ( 4.60 mi. )
- N Industry, OH ( 4.70 mi. )
- Country Fair, OH ( 5.49 mi. )
- Belden Village Mall, OH ( 5.57 mi. )
- Jacksn Belden, OH ( 5.57 mi. )
- Jackson Belden, OH ( 5.57 mi. )
- Hills and Dales, OH ( 5.64 mi. )
- Reedurban, OH ( 5.68 mi. )
- Osnaburg, OH ( 6.07 mi. )
- Lake Cable, OH ( 6.54 mi. )
- North Industry, OH ( 6.76 mi. )
- Dueber, OH ( 6.82 mi. )
- Akron Canton Region Airport, OH ( 6.92 mi. )
- Lake Slagle, OH ( 7.11 mi. )
- Mapleton, OH ( 7.47 mi. )
- Greentown, OH ( 7.49 mi. )
- McDonaldsville, OH ( 8.46 mi. )
- Richville, OH ( 8.74 mi. )
- Robertsville, OH ( 8.79 mi. )
- Hartville, OH ( 9.10 mi. )
- Maximo, OH ( 9.14 mi. )
- Paris, OH ( 9.22 mi. )
- Greensburg, OH ( 9.72 mi. )
- Congress Lake, OH ( 9.74 mi. )
- Uniontown, OH ( 9.92 mi. )
- Massillon, OH ( 10.41 mi. )
- Howenstein, OH ( 10.42 mi. )
- Green, OH ( 10.95 mi. )
- East Sparta, OH ( 11.60 mi. )
- Navarre, OH ( 11.78 mi. )
- Waynesburg, OH ( 11.86 mi. )
- Mt Union, OH ( 12.24 mi. )
- Magnolia, OH ( 12.43 mi. )
- Alliance, OH ( 12.62 mi. )
- Malvern, OH ( 12.67 mi. )
- Sandyville, OH ( 12.77 mi. )
- Suffield, OH ( 13.15 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 44705
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1087.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 330