About Bellarthur, NC
Bellarthur, NC is located in Pitt County in the state of North Carolina.
The total population for Pitt County is about 21,969.
The Average Home Value is $117,994 for Pitt County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $159,475 for the state of North Carolina, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $49,737 for the state of North Carolina, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Bellarthur specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Pitt County: About 6.27829 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Pitt County: About 414.166 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Pitt County is about 37% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 31% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Bellarthur is about 14.6%.
North Carolina is ranked #52 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 6.19 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 5.06
The average living wage for the state of North Carolina is $31.26/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives North Carolina a minimum wage score of 6.97 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives North Carolina a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for North Carolina is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.29 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X North Carolina does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ North Carolina does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X North Carolina does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X North Carolina does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X North Carolina does provide some form of paid family leave.
X North Carolina does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X North Carolina does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X North Carolina does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X North Carolina does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X North Carolina does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
X North Carolina does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ North Carolina does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X North Carolina does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X North Carolina does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X North Carolina does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
X North Carolina does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
X North Carolina does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X North Carolina does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Farmville, NC ( 4.18 mi. )
- Winterville, NC ( 7.65 mi. )
- Falkland, NC ( 7.80 mi. )
- Greenville, NC ( 7.94 mi. )
- Maury, NC ( 8.42 mi. )
- Fountain, NC ( 8.77 mi. )
- Ayden, NC ( 9.82 mi. )
- East Carolina Univ, NC ( 9.88 mi. )
- East Carolina University, NC ( 9.88 mi. )
- Walstonburg, NC ( 10.19 mi. )
- Hookerton, NC ( 11.96 mi. )
- Fountain Hill, NC ( 12.17 mi. )
- Snow Hill, NC ( 12.95 mi. )
- Simpson, NC ( 13.39 mi. )
- Old Sparta, NC ( 14.18 mi. )
- Macclesfield, NC ( 14.36 mi. )
- Grifton, NC ( 15.09 mi. )
- Saratoga, NC ( 15.25 mi. )
- Pinetops, NC ( 15.72 mi. )
- Conetoe, NC ( 16.36 mi. )
- Stokes, NC ( 16.44 mi. )
- Stantonsburg, NC ( 17.05 mi. )
- Pactolus, NC ( 17.08 mi. )
- Bethel, NC ( 17.21 mi. )
- Grimesland, NC ( 17.71 mi. )
- Parmele, NC ( 19.67 mi. )
- Riverside, NC ( 19.89 mi. )
- Eureka, NC ( 20.41 mi. )
- Princeville, NC ( 20.74 mi. )
- Kinston, NC ( 21.90 mi. )
- Tarboro, NC ( 22.13 mi. )
- Robersonville, NC ( 22.16 mi. )
- Fort Barnwell, NC ( 22.76 mi. )
- Black Creek, NC ( 23.59 mi. )
- Chocowinity, NC ( 23.84 mi. )
- Elm City, NC ( 24.28 mi. )
- Patetown, NC ( 24.49 mi. )
- La Grange, NC ( 24.61 mi. )
- Bear Grass, NC ( 25.09 mi. )
- Wilson, NC ( 25.16 mi. )
- Everetts, NC ( 25.87 mi. )
- Fremont, NC ( 25.89 mi. )
- Rocky Mt, NC ( 25.96 mi. )
- Dover, NC ( 25.99 mi. )
- Washington, NC ( 26.05 mi. )
- Hassell, NC ( 26.06 mi. )
- Sharpsburg, NC ( 26.16 mi. )
- Speed, NC ( 26.74 mi. )
- Pikeville, NC ( 27.14 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 27811
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 77.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 252