N Evans' Livability
About N Evans, NY
N Evans, NY is located in Erie County in the state of New York.
The total City Population for N Evans is about 85 with about 2,125 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $181,031 for Erie County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $296,520 for the state of New York, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $77,890 for the state of New York, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 3.11
Male Population Estimate: 49.4%
Female Population Estimate: 50.6%
Median Age: 31.5
Male Median Age: 33.0
Female Median Age: 30.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of N Evans specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Erie County: About 6.20129 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Erie County: About 427.523 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Erie County is about 36% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 33% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for N Evans is about 3.4%.
New York is ranked #2 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 69.89
The average living wage for the state of New York is $35.98/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New York a minimum wage score of 66.97 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $8.35/hr, which gives New York a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 57.2 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New York is $250.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 50.49 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ New York does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New York does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New York does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ New York does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X New York does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New York does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ New York does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New York does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New York does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New York does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ New York does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New York does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ New York does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New York does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New York does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New York does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- North Evans, NY ( 0.11 mi. )
- Lake View, NY ( 1.39 mi. )
- Derby, NY ( 2.15 mi. )
- Eden, NY ( 4.39 mi. )
- Hamburg, NY ( 5.02 mi. )
- Angola, NY ( 6.17 mi. )
- Athol Springs, NY ( 6.19 mi. )
- N Boston, NY ( 8.18 mi. )
- North Boston, NY ( 8.26 mi. )
- Brant, NY ( 8.59 mi. )
- Blasdell, NY ( 8.70 mi. )
- N Collins, NY ( 8.81 mi. )
- North Collins, NY ( 9.59 mi. )
- Boston, NY ( 9.85 mi. )
- Lackawanna, NY ( 9.91 mi. )
- Farnham, NY ( 10.11 mi. )
- Orchard Park, NY ( 10.51 mi. )
- Lawtons, NY ( 11.05 mi. )
- Irving, NY ( 12.59 mi. )
- W Seneca, NY ( 12.66 mi. )
- Versailles, NY ( 12.69 mi. )
- West Falls, NY ( 13.06 mi. )
- Harlequin Books, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Hsbc Bank, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Ind Order Of Foresters, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Jingo, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- M And T Bank, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Marine Midland, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Nat Fuel Gas Co, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Scoreball, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Shared BRM, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Silhouette Books, NY ( 13.38 mi. )
- Roswell Park Memorial Instit, NY ( 13.42 mi. )
- West Seneca, NY ( 13.57 mi. )
- W Falls, NY ( 13.67 mi. )
- Usps Buffalo Amf, NY ( 13.72 mi. )
- HSBC Atrium, NY ( 13.77 mi. )
- Helmuth, NY ( 14.68 mi. )
- Buffalo, NY ( 14.80 mi. )
- Collins Center, NY ( 14.80 mi. )
- Collins Ctr, NY ( 14.80 mi. )
- Collins, NY ( 14.83 mi. )
- Woodside, NY ( 15.06 mi. )
- Glenwood, NY ( 15.30 mi. )
- Sloan, NY ( 15.35 mi. )
- Aurora, NY ( 15.58 mi. )
- Colden, NY ( 15.62 mi. )
- Spring Brook, NY ( 15.74 mi. )
- Springbrook, NY ( 15.76 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 14112
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 692.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 716