About Fowlersville, NY
Fowlersville, NY is located in Lewis County in the state of New York.
The total City Population for Fowlersville is about 1,820 with about 3 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $87,300, which is roughly 71% lower than the Average Home Value of $296,520 for the state of New York, and roughly 60% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $48,935, which is roughly 37% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $77,890 for the state of New York, and roughly 25% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.52
Male Population Estimate: 49%
Female Population Estimate: 51%
Median Age: 38.2
Male Median Age: 39.4
Female Median Age: 37.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Fowlersville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Lewis County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Lewis County: About 131.557 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Lewis County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 54% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
New York is ranked #2 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 69.89
The average living wage for the state of New York is $35.98/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New York a minimum wage score of 66.97 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $8.35/hr, which gives New York a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 57.2 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New York is $250.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 50.49 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ New York does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New York does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New York does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ New York does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X New York does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New York does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ New York does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New York does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New York does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New York does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ New York does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New York does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ New York does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New York does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New York does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New York does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Lyonsdale, NY ( 1.85 mi. )
- Moose River, NY ( 3.17 mi. )
- Goulds Mill, NY ( 3.47 mi. )
- Port Leyden, NY ( 4.35 mi. )
- Lyons Falls, NY ( 4.41 mi. )
- Brantingham, NY ( 4.56 mi. )
- Collinsville, NY ( 5.58 mi. )
- Greig, NY ( 5.72 mi. )
- Chase Lake, NY ( 7.25 mi. )
- Talcottville, NY ( 7.74 mi. )
- Otter Creek, NY ( 8.03 mi. )
- Leyden, NY ( 8.14 mi. )
- Otter Lake, NY ( 8.17 mi. )
- Turin, NY ( 8.24 mi. )
- Houseville, NY ( 8.29 mi. )
- White Lake, NY ( 8.56 mi. )
- Constableville, NY ( 8.72 mi. )
- Glenfield, NY ( 8.74 mi. )
- McKeever, NY ( 8.80 mi. )
- Hawkinsville, NY ( 9.00 mi. )
- Woodgate, NY ( 9.32 mi. )
- Forestport, NY ( 10.69 mi. )
- Boonville, NY ( 10.94 mi. )
- Mohawk Hill, NY ( 11.94 mi. )
- West Turin, NY ( 11.96 mi. )
- Forestport Station, NY ( 13.27 mi. )
- Honnedaga Lake, NY ( 13.27 mi. )
- Kayuta Lake, NY ( 13.27 mi. )
- Watson, NY ( 13.85 mi. )
- Alder Creek, NY ( 14.04 mi. )
- Constablevle, NY ( 14.20 mi. )
- Martinsburg, NY ( 14.63 mi. )
- West Leyden, NY ( 14.80 mi. )
- Thendara, NY ( 14.82 mi. )
- Dadville, NY ( 16.10 mi. )
- Old Forge, NY ( 16.11 mi. )
- Ava, NY ( 16.59 mi. )
- New Breman, NY ( 17.13 mi. )
- North Wilmurt, NY ( 17.63 mi. )
- Atwell, NY ( 17.88 mi. )
- West Lowville, NY ( 17.98 mi. )
- Kirschnerville, NY ( 18.16 mi. )
- Lowville, NY ( 18.20 mi. )
- Remsen, NY ( 19.13 mi. )
- Noblesboro, NY ( 19.16 mi. )
- Steuben, NY ( 19.17 mi. )
- Beaver Fls, NY ( 19.69 mi. )
- Beaver Falls, NY ( 19.70 mi. )
- West Branch, NY ( 20.28 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 13433
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1319.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 315