About Arietta, NY
Arietta, NY is located in Hamilton County in the state of New York.
The total City Population for Arietta is about 271.
The Average Home Value is $207,466, which is roughly 30% lower than the Average Home Value of $296,520 for the state of New York, and roughly 4% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $63,750, which is roughly 18% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $77,890 for the state of New York, and roughly 2% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.27
Male Population Estimate: 48%
Female Population Estimate: 52%
Median Age: 60.6
Male Median Age: 47.3
Female Median Age: 52.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Arietta specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Hamilton County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Hamilton County: About 74.2863 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Hamilton County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 74% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
New York is ranked #2 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.46 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 69.89
The average living wage for the state of New York is $35.98/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New York a minimum wage score of 66.97 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $8.35/hr, which gives New York a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 57.2 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New York is $250.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 50.49 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ New York does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New York does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New York does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ New York does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ New York does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X New York does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New York does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ New York does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New York does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New York does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New York does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ New York does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New York does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ New York does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New York does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New York does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New York does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Piseco, NY ( 5.97 mi. )
- Lake Pleasant, NY ( 7.74 mi. )
- Higgins Bay, NY ( 8.39 mi. )
- Morehouse, NY ( 8.76 mi. )
- Speculator, NY ( 10.49 mi. )
- Hoffmeister, NY ( 11.91 mi. )
- Morehouseville, NY ( 13.86 mi. )
- Gilmantown, NY ( 14.10 mi. )
- Wells, NY ( 15.29 mi. )
- Inlet, NY ( 16.27 mi. )
- Ohio, NY ( 17.89 mi. )
- Pine Lake, NY ( 18.13 mi. )
- Atwell, NY ( 18.75 mi. )
- Noblesboro, NY ( 19.07 mi. )
- Sabael, NY ( 19.20 mi. )
- Raquette Lake, NY ( 20.27 mi. )
- Eagle Bay, NY ( 20.80 mi. )
- Indian Lake, NY ( 21.85 mi. )
- Blue Mtn Lake, NY ( 22.37 mi. )
- Salisbury Ctr, NY ( 22.82 mi. )
- North Wilmurt, NY ( 23.00 mi. )
- Brightside, NY ( 23.45 mi. )
- Stratford, NY ( 23.52 mi. )
- Blue Mountain Lake, NY ( 23.56 mi. )
- Old Forge, NY ( 23.63 mi. )
- Thendara, NY ( 24.52 mi. )
- Forestport Station, NY ( 25.08 mi. )
- Honnedaga Lake, NY ( 25.08 mi. )
- Kayuta Lake, NY ( 25.08 mi. )
- Wheelerville, NY ( 25.83 mi. )
- Caroga, NY ( 25.89 mi. )
- Bleecker, NY ( 26.11 mi. )
- Gray, NY ( 26.17 mi. )
- Big Moose, NY ( 26.53 mi. )
- Johnsburg, NY ( 26.80 mi. )
- McKeever, NY ( 27.11 mi. )
- Caroga Lake, NY ( 27.38 mi. )
- Otter Lake, NY ( 27.72 mi. )
- Bakers Mills, NY ( 27.93 mi. )
- Garnet Lake, NY ( 27.94 mi. )
- Stony Creek, NY ( 28.22 mi. )
- Grant, NY ( 28.52 mi. )
- Salisbury Center, NY ( 28.60 mi. )
- White Lake, NY ( 28.92 mi. )
- Woodgate, NY ( 29.30 mi. )
- Forestport, NY ( 29.38 mi. )
- Russia, NY ( 29.39 mi. )
- Thurman, NY ( 29.53 mi. )
- North River, NY ( 29.88 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 12032, 12139, 12847 (3 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2573.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 518, 838