About Broadview, NM
Broadview, NM is located in Cibola County in the state of New Mexico.
The total City Population for Broadview is about 106 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $162,500, which is roughly 21% higher than the Average Home Value of $127,634 for the state of New Mexico, and roughly 25% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $43,125, which is roughly 6% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $40,340 for the state of New Mexico, and roughly 34% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.98
Male Population Estimate: 70.8%
Female Population Estimate: 29.2%
Median Age: 53.4
Male Median Age: 57.5
Female Median Age: 52.7
Racial Demographic Estimates
Ben Ray Luján
Michelle Lujan Grisham
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Broadview specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Cibola County: About 6.56303 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Cibola County: About 407.386 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Cibola County is about 40% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 29% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
New Mexico is ranked #13 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 67.89 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 62.44
The average living wage for the state of New Mexico is $31.58/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Mexico a minimum wage score of 59.22 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.55/hr, which gives New Mexico a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 2.4 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Mexico is $274.70, resulting in a UI benefit score of 84.75 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ New Mexico does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Mexico does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X New Mexico does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Mexico does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Mexico does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Mexico does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X New Mexico does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X New Mexico does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Mexico does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Mexico does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Mexico does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Mexico does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ New Mexico does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Mexico does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ New Mexico does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Mexico does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Mexico does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Mexico does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Milan, NM ( 2.37 mi. )
- Grants, NM ( 5.52 mi. )
- Anaconda, NM ( 6.92 mi. )
- Broadview Acres, NM ( 6.92 mi. )
- San Rafael, NM ( 8.65 mi. )
- Ambrosia Lake, NM ( 13.69 mi. )
- Prewitt, NM ( 14.91 mi. )
- San Mateo, NM ( 15.16 mi. )
- McCartys, NM ( 16.20 mi. )
- San Fidel, NM ( 17.88 mi. )
- Bluewater, NM ( 19.80 mi. )
- Acomita, NM ( 20.83 mi. )
- Cubero, NM ( 21.85 mi. )
- Thoreau, NM ( 22.91 mi. )
- Seama, NM ( 23.40 mi. )
- Tinaja, NM ( 24.05 mi. )
- Encinal, NM ( 24.51 mi. )
- Smith Lake, NM ( 25.29 mi. )
- Casa Blanca, NM ( 26.02 mi. )
- Paraje, NM ( 26.22 mi. )
- Seboyeta, NM ( 27.70 mi. )
- Pueblo Of Acoma, NM ( 28.11 mi. )
- Acoma, NM ( 28.11 mi. )
- Pblo Of Acoma, NM ( 28.11 mi. )
- Paguate, NM ( 28.44 mi. )
- New Laguna, NM ( 28.64 mi. )
- Laguna, NM ( 29.41 mi. )
- Continental Divide, NM ( 29.58 mi. )
- Coolidge, NM ( 31.41 mi. )
- Dalton Pass, NM ( 34.08 mi. )
- Cononcito, NM ( 34.28 mi. )
- Old Laguna, NM ( 34.28 mi. )
- Tohajiilee, NM ( 34.28 mi. )
- Mesita, NM ( 35.38 mi. )
- Jamestown, NM ( 35.91 mi. )
- El Morro National Monument, NM ( 36.07 mi. )
- Ramah, NM ( 36.22 mi. )
- Contnental Dv, NM ( 36.32 mi. )
- Crownpoint, NM ( 37.12 mi. )
- McGaffey, NM ( 37.70 mi. )
- Pinehill, NM ( 38.52 mi. )
- Lower Nutria, NM ( 40.29 mi. )
- Pinedale, NM ( 40.51 mi. )
- Pescado, NM ( 40.61 mi. )
- Perea, NM ( 41.00 mi. )
- Fort Wingate, NM ( 41.24 mi. )
- Springstead, NM ( 43.21 mi. )
- Fort Wingate Army Depot, NM ( 43.55 mi. )
- Senator Clarke Field, NM ( 43.55 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 87020, 87021 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 4451.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 575