About Lincroft, NJ
Lincroft, NJ is located in Monmouth County in the state of New Jersey.
The total City Population for Lincroft is about 6,812 with about 450 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $592,052, which is roughly 38% higher than the Average Home Value of $365,627 for the state of New Jersey, and roughly 68% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $172,710, which is roughly 46% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $93,038 for the state of New Jersey, and roughly 67% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.89
Male Population Estimate: 49.9%
Female Population Estimate: 50.1%
Median Age: 44.4
Male Median Age: 43.9
Female Median Age: 44.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lincroft specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Monmouth County: About 1.73516 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Monmouth County: About 149.573 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Monmouth County is about 56% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 48% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Lincroft is about 9.2%.
New Jersey is ranked #6 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 80.81 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 67.65
The average living wage for the state of New Jersey is $35.18/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Jersey a minimum wage score of 63.69 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $4.13/hr, which gives New Jersey a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 15.46 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Jersey is $319.68, resulting in a UI benefit score of 92.35 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ New Jersey does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Jersey does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Jersey does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ New Jersey does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ New Jersey does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ New Jersey does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X New Jersey does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Jersey does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Jersey does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Jersey does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Jersey does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Jersey does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ New Jersey does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Jersey does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ New Jersey does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Jersey does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Jersey does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Jersey does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Phalanx, NJ ( 1.57 mi. )
- Westboro, NJ ( 3.05 mi. )
- Red Bank, NJ ( 3.27 mi. )
- Holmdel Village, NJ ( 3.45 mi. )
- Holmdel, NJ ( 3.49 mi. )
- Vanderburg, NJ ( 3.63 mi. )
- Shrewsbury, NJ ( 3.72 mi. )
- Colts Neck, NJ ( 3.82 mi. )
- Earle Naval Weapons Station, NJ ( 4.10 mi. )
- N Middletown, NJ ( 4.11 mi. )
- Middletown, NJ ( 4.23 mi. )
- Fort Monmouth, NJ ( 4.27 mi. )
- Monmouth, NJ ( 4.32 mi. )
- Shrewsbury Township, NJ ( 4.32 mi. )
- Vail Homes, NJ ( 4.32 mi. )
- Little Silver Point, NJ ( 4.72 mi. )
- Little Silver, NJ ( 4.93 mi. )
- Fair Haven, NJ ( 4.94 mi. )
- Tinton Falls, NJ ( 5.03 mi. )
- Eatontown, NJ ( 5.04 mi. )
- New Monmouth, NJ ( 5.21 mi. )
- Bradevelt, NJ ( 5.86 mi. )
- Oceanport, NJ ( 5.89 mi. )
- Monmouth Park, NJ ( 5.99 mi. )
- Sands Point, NJ ( 5.99 mi. )
- Atlantic Hl, NJ ( 6.17 mi. )
- Atlantic Hlds, NJ ( 6.17 mi. )
- Wickatunk, NJ ( 6.34 mi. )
- Wayside, NJ ( 6.35 mi. )
- Navesink, NJ ( 6.41 mi. )
- Hazlet, NJ ( 6.44 mi. )
- Strathmore, NJ ( 6.46 mi. )
- Belford, NJ ( 6.52 mi. )
- Leonardo, NJ ( 6.58 mi. )
- Locust, NJ ( 6.59 mi. )
- Morganville, NJ ( 6.61 mi. )
- Port Monmouth, NJ ( 6.69 mi. )
- W Long Branch, NJ ( 6.69 mi. )
- Rumson, NJ ( 6.70 mi. )
- West Long Branch, NJ ( 6.76 mi. )
- Marlboro, NJ ( 6.77 mi. )
- East Keansburg, NJ ( 6.92 mi. )
- North Middletown, NJ ( 6.95 mi. )
- Atlantic Highlands, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
- Hazlet Township, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
- Hazlet Twp, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
- Ideal Beach, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
- W Keansburg, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
- West Keansburg, NJ ( 7.19 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 07738
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 48.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 732