About Warren, NH
Warren, NH is located in Grafton County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Warren is about 867 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $143,798, which is roughly 48% lower than the Average Home Value of $275,646 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 34% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $47,625, which is roughly 44% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $84,357 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 27% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.37
Male Population Estimate: 46%
Female Population Estimate: 54%
Median Age: 55.5
Male Median Age: 45.1
Female Median Age: 44.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Warren specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Grafton County: About 2.07484 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Grafton County: About 166.83 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Grafton County is about 47% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 42% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Warren is about 5.5%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Glencliff, NH ( 2.64 mi. )
- Ellsworth, NH ( 6.27 mi. )
- Wentworth, NH ( 6.35 mi. )
- Benton, NH ( 6.61 mi. )
- Piermont, NH ( 7.65 mi. )
- Woodstock, NH ( 8.12 mi. )
- Pike, NH ( 8.59 mi. )
- Rumney, NH ( 8.99 mi. )
- N Woodstock, NH ( 9.19 mi. )
- Orford, NH ( 9.79 mi. )
- Haverhill, NH ( 10.55 mi. )
- N Haverhill, NH ( 11.08 mi. )
- No Haverhill, NH ( 11.08 mi. )
- North Woodstock, NH ( 11.16 mi. )
- Thornton, NH ( 11.96 mi. )
- South Newbury, VT ( 12.23 mi. )
- North Haverhill, NH ( 12.28 mi. )
- Dorchester, NH ( 13.03 mi. )
- Easton, NH ( 13.22 mi. )
- Groton, NH ( 13.88 mi. )
- Fairlee, VT ( 14.02 mi. )
- Campton, NH ( 14.34 mi. )
- Bradford, VT ( 14.42 mi. )
- Landaff, NH ( 14.47 mi. )
- West Newbury, VT ( 14.58 mi. )
- Lower Plain, VT ( 14.86 mi. )
- Lyme, NH ( 15.12 mi. )
- Woodsville, NH ( 15.34 mi. )
- Ely, VT ( 15.38 mi. )
- Lake Morey, VT ( 15.38 mi. )
- E Hebron, NH ( 15.63 mi. )
- Lyme Center, NH ( 15.66 mi. )
- Plymouth, NH ( 16.05 mi. )
- N Thetford, VT ( 16.24 mi. )
- Newbury, VT ( 16.35 mi. )
- North Thetford, VT ( 16.66 mi. )
- Wells River, VT ( 16.91 mi. )
- Bath, NH ( 17.00 mi. )
- West Fairlee, VT ( 17.13 mi. )
- East Thetford, VT ( 17.82 mi. )
- Hebron, NH ( 17.88 mi. )
- Newbury Center, VT ( 18.05 mi. )
- South Corinth, VT ( 18.07 mi. )
- East Hebron, NH ( 18.29 mi. )
- Lincoln, NH ( 18.33 mi. )
- East Corinth, VT ( 18.76 mi. )
- E Thetford, VT ( 18.92 mi. )
- Post Mills, VT ( 19.26 mi. )
- W Fairlee, VT ( 19.27 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03238, 03279 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 981.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603