About Stratford, NH
Stratford, NH is located in Coos County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Stratford is about 830 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $136,211, which is roughly 51% lower than the Average Home Value of $275,646 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 37% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $45,109, which is roughly 47% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $84,357 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 31% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.21
Male Population Estimate: 62.5%
Female Population Estimate: 37.5%
Median Age: 51.8
Male Median Age: 46.5
Female Median Age: 47.6
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Stratford specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Coos County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Coos County: About 158.67 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Coos County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 45% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Stratford is about 15%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- N Stratford, NH ( 1.95 mi. )
- No Stratford, NH ( 1.95 mi. )
- North Stratford, NH ( 6.17 mi. )
- Maidstone, VT ( 7.09 mi. )
- Brunswick, VT ( 7.33 mi. )
- Groveton, NH ( 7.52 mi. )
- Columbia, NH ( 8.08 mi. )
- Bloomfield, VT ( 9.30 mi. )
- Northumberlnd, NH ( 9.39 mi. )
- Northumberland, NH ( 9.52 mi. )
- Stark, NH ( 9.60 mi. )
- Lemington, VT ( 12.67 mi. )
- Granby, VT ( 12.70 mi. )
- Guildhall, VT ( 12.75 mi. )
- Dummer, NH ( 13.47 mi. )
- Colebrook, NH ( 13.68 mi. )
- Dixville, NH ( 13.91 mi. )
- Dixville Notch, NH ( 14.92 mi. )
- East Haven, VT ( 15.64 mi. )
- Gallup Mills, VT ( 16.33 mi. )
- Lancaster, NH ( 16.55 mi. )
- Granby Valley, VT ( 16.64 mi. )
- Ferdinand, VT ( 16.83 mi. )
- Wentworths Location, NH ( 16.99 mi. )
- Wntwrths Lctn, NH ( 16.99 mi. )
- Stewartstown, NH ( 17.75 mi. )
- Milan, NH ( 17.84 mi. )
- Brighton, VT ( 18.44 mi. )
- Canaan, VT ( 18.48 mi. )
- Victory, VT ( 18.91 mi. )
- Lunenburg, VT ( 19.01 mi. )
- West Stewartstown, NH ( 19.14 mi. )
- Errol, NH ( 19.44 mi. )
- Island Pond, VT ( 19.44 mi. )
- W Stewartstown, NH ( 19.47 mi. )
- W Stewartstwn, NH ( 19.47 mi. )
- Berlin, NH ( 20.06 mi. )
- Newark, VT ( 20.11 mi. )
- Newark Hollow, VT ( 20.34 mi. )
- Beecher Falls, VT ( 20.42 mi. )
- Burke Mountain, VT ( 20.67 mi. )
- E Burke, VT ( 20.67 mi. )
- South Lunenburg, VT ( 21.24 mi. )
- Burke, VT ( 21.45 mi. )
- Averill, VT ( 21.84 mi. )
- Jefferson, NH ( 22.01 mi. )
- East Burke, VT ( 22.64 mi. )
- Clarksville, NH ( 22.67 mi. )
- Gilman, VT ( 22.96 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03590
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1816.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603