S Newbury's Livability
About S Newbury, NH
S Newbury, NH is located in Merrimack County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total population for Merrimack County is about 4,743.
The Average Home Value is $256,914 for Merrimack County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $246,084 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $74,998 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of S Newbury specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Merrimack County: About 1.34314 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Merrimack County: About 157.635 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Merrimack County is about 66% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 45% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for S Newbury is about 0.5%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- South Newbury, NH ( 0.00 mi. )
- Mt Sunapee, NH ( 1.92 mi. )
- Newbury, NH ( 2.03 mi. )
- South Sutton, NH ( 3.60 mi. )
- S Sutton, NH ( 4.16 mi. )
- Bradford, NH ( 4.41 mi. )
- Sutton, NH ( 4.59 mi. )
- Mount Sunapee, NH ( 4.83 mi. )
- North Sutton, NH ( 5.55 mi. )
- N Sutton, NH ( 5.83 mi. )
- Goshen, NH ( 5.94 mi. )
- Sunapee, NH ( 8.09 mi. )
- New London, NH ( 8.47 mi. )
- Warner, NH ( 8.52 mi. )
- Guild, NH ( 9.02 mi. )
- Washington, NH ( 9.05 mi. )
- Elkins, NH ( 9.16 mi. )
- Wilmot Flat, NH ( 9.88 mi. )
- Georges Mills, NH ( 10.03 mi. )
- East Lempster, NH ( 10.32 mi. )
- Lempster, NH ( 10.38 mi. )
- Hillsborough, NH ( 10.44 mi. )
- Newport, NH ( 11.25 mi. )
- Wilmot, NH ( 11.49 mi. )
- Henniker, NH ( 12.18 mi. )
- Hillsboro, NH ( 12.62 mi. )
- Windsor, NH ( 12.69 mi. )
- E Lempster, NH ( 13.08 mi. )
- Salisbury, NH ( 13.15 mi. )
- W Springfield, NH ( 13.52 mi. )
- Unity, NH ( 13.74 mi. )
- Springfield, NH ( 13.76 mi. )
- Webster, NH ( 14.00 mi. )
- Croydon, NH ( 14.12 mi. )
- West Springfield, NH ( 14.35 mi. )
- Andover, NH ( 14.63 mi. )
- Contoocook, NH ( 15.15 mi. )
- Acworth, NH ( 15.53 mi. )
- Marlow, NH ( 15.79 mi. )
- Penacook, NH ( 16.06 mi. )
- Stoddard, NH ( 16.15 mi. )
- South Acworth, NH ( 16.19 mi. )
- S Acworth, NH ( 16.23 mi. )
- So Acworth, NH ( 16.23 mi. )
- Hopkinton, NH ( 16.56 mi. )
- Antrim, NH ( 16.74 mi. )
- East Andover, NH ( 16.89 mi. )
- Deering, NH ( 16.93 mi. )
- Grantham, NH ( 17.09 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03272
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 733.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603