About Randolph, NH
Randolph, NH is located in Coos County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Randolph is about 350 with about 3 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $246,287, which is roughly 11% lower than the Average Home Value of $275,646 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 12% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $82,750, which is roughly 2% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $84,357 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 21% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.03
Male Population Estimate: 51.4%
Female Population Estimate: 48.6%
Median Age: 59.4
Male Median Age: 57.5
Female Median Age: 55.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Randolph specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Coos County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Coos County: About 158.67 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Coos County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 45% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Randolph is about 2.2%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Gorham, NH ( 5.52 mi. )
- Berlin, NH ( 6.76 mi. )
- Jefferson, NH ( 7.36 mi. )
- Mount Washington, NH ( 7.78 mi. )
- Mt Washington, NH ( 7.78 mi. )
- Shelburne, NH ( 11.26 mi. )
- Bretton Woods, NH ( 11.45 mi. )
- Carroll, NH ( 11.54 mi. )
- Lancaster, NH ( 12.64 mi. )
- Milan, NH ( 12.66 mi. )
- Whitefield, NH ( 13.73 mi. )
- Twin Mountain, NH ( 14.02 mi. )
- Northumberlnd, NH ( 14.56 mi. )
- Stark, NH ( 14.58 mi. )
- Northumberland, NH ( 15.83 mi. )
- Jackson, NH ( 16.03 mi. )
- Bethlehem, NH ( 17.17 mi. )
- Groveton, NH ( 17.51 mi. )
- Gilead, ME ( 18.04 mi. )
- South Lunenburg, VT ( 18.08 mi. )
- Dalton, NH ( 18.09 mi. )
- Dummer, NH ( 18.14 mi. )
- North Chatham, NH ( 18.24 mi. )
- Guildhall, VT ( 18.61 mi. )
- Harts Lctn, NH ( 19.32 mi. )
- Harts Location, NH ( 19.32 mi. )
- Gilman, VT ( 19.77 mi. )
- Lunenburg, VT ( 20.25 mi. )
- Chatham, NH ( 20.76 mi. )
- Glen, NH ( 20.90 mi. )
- Stow, ME ( 21.64 mi. )
- East Concord, VT ( 21.70 mi. )
- Bartlett, NH ( 22.27 mi. )
- West Bethel, ME ( 22.41 mi. )
- Maidstone, VT ( 22.41 mi. )
- Franconia, NH ( 22.56 mi. )
- Stoneham, ME ( 23.03 mi. )
- E Stoneham, ME ( 23.43 mi. )
- Albany Twp, ME ( 23.66 mi. )
- Mason Twp, ME ( 23.66 mi. )
- Intervale, NH ( 23.94 mi. )
- Stratford, NH ( 23.94 mi. )
- N Stratford, NH ( 23.96 mi. )
- No Stratford, NH ( 23.96 mi. )
- Miles Pond, VT ( 23.97 mi. )
- Kearsarge, NH ( 24.30 mi. )
- Granby, VT ( 24.45 mi. )
- Lincoln, NH ( 24.48 mi. )
- Littleton, NH ( 24.81 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03593
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1281.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603