About Pittsburg, NH
Pittsburg, NH is located in Coos County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Pittsburg is about 724 with about 1 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $200,960, which is roughly 27% lower than the Average Home Value of $275,646 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 7% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $48,750, which is roughly 42% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $84,357 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 25% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.10
Male Population Estimate: 51.5%
Female Population Estimate: 48.5%
Median Age: 63.6
Male Median Age: 54.8
Female Median Age: 54.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Pittsburg specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Coos County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Coos County: About 158.67 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Coos County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 45% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Pittsburg is about 13.6%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Clarksville, NH ( 9.72 mi. )
- Stewartstown, NH ( 14.89 mi. )
- Beecher Falls, VT ( 15.02 mi. )
- W Stewartstown, NH ( 17.07 mi. )
- W Stewartstwn, NH ( 17.07 mi. )
- West Stewartstown, NH ( 17.25 mi. )
- Dixville, NH ( 18.44 mi. )
- Colebrook, NH ( 18.68 mi. )
- Dixville Notch, NH ( 18.99 mi. )
- Canaan, VT ( 19.64 mi. )
- Lemington, VT ( 23.80 mi. )
- Columbia, NH ( 24.33 mi. )
- Averill, VT ( 24.54 mi. )
- Wentworths Location, NH ( 25.21 mi. )
- Wntwrths Lctn, NH ( 25.21 mi. )
- Oquossoc, ME ( 26.28 mi. )
- Errol, NH ( 26.65 mi. )
- Rangeley, ME ( 28.05 mi. )
- Norton, VT ( 29.72 mi. )
- Bloomfield, VT ( 29.87 mi. )
- N Stratford, NH ( 30.96 mi. )
- No Stratford, NH ( 30.96 mi. )
- Adamstown Twp, ME ( 31.35 mi. )
- Upton, ME ( 31.80 mi. )
- Coplin Plt, ME ( 32.23 mi. )
- Dallas Plt, ME ( 32.23 mi. )
- Lang Twp, ME ( 32.23 mi. )
- Sandy River Plt, ME ( 32.23 mi. )
- Sandy Rvr Plt, ME ( 32.23 mi. )
- Stratford, NH ( 32.34 mi. )
- North Stratford, NH ( 32.73 mi. )
- Dummer, NH ( 33.62 mi. )
- Brunswick, VT ( 34.76 mi. )
- Chain Of Pnds, ME ( 34.99 mi. )
- Chain Of Ponds Twp, ME ( 34.99 mi. )
- Coburn Gore, ME ( 34.99 mi. )
- Jim Pond Twp, ME ( 34.99 mi. )
- Eustis, ME ( 37.05 mi. )
- Holland, VT ( 37.66 mi. )
- Brighton, VT ( 38.29 mi. )
- Stark, NH ( 38.34 mi. )
- Ferdinand, VT ( 38.37 mi. )
- Island Pond, VT ( 38.52 mi. )
- Morgan, VT ( 38.93 mi. )
- Maidstone, VT ( 39.03 mi. )
- Northumberlnd, NH ( 39.37 mi. )
- Groveton, NH ( 39.43 mi. )
- Stratton, ME ( 39.46 mi. )
- Milan, NH ( 39.84 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03592
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2293.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603