About Piermont, NH
Piermont, NH is located in Grafton County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Piermont is about 714 with about 8 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $221,828, which is roughly 10% lower than the Average Home Value of $246,084 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 15% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $75,625, which is roughly 1% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $74,998 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 24% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.37
Male Population Estimate: 51.3%
Female Population Estimate: 48.7%
Median Age: 45.6
Male Median Age: 46.4
Female Median Age: 47.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Piermont specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Grafton County: About 2.07484 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Grafton County: About 166.83 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Grafton County is about 47% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 42% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Piermont is about 5.5%.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Pike, NH ( 4.04 mi. )
- South Newbury, VT ( 5.61 mi. )
- Orford, NH ( 5.76 mi. )
- Bradford, VT ( 6.78 mi. )
- Glencliff, NH ( 6.85 mi. )
- Haverhill, NH ( 7.12 mi. )
- Lower Plain, VT ( 7.22 mi. )
- Fairlee, VT ( 7.40 mi. )
- Warren, NH ( 7.65 mi. )
- West Newbury, VT ( 7.75 mi. )
- N Haverhill, NH ( 8.06 mi. )
- No Haverhill, NH ( 8.06 mi. )
- North Haverhill, NH ( 8.07 mi. )
- Ely, VT ( 8.81 mi. )
- Lake Morey, VT ( 8.81 mi. )
- Benton, NH ( 8.92 mi. )
- Wentworth, NH ( 9.40 mi. )
- West Fairlee, VT ( 10.04 mi. )
- Newbury, VT ( 10.30 mi. )
- South Corinth, VT ( 10.42 mi. )
- N Thetford, VT ( 11.18 mi. )
- East Corinth, VT ( 11.32 mi. )
- Woodsville, NH ( 11.57 mi. )
- Newbury Center, VT ( 11.82 mi. )
- North Thetford, VT ( 11.91 mi. )
- W Fairlee, VT ( 12.27 mi. )
- Lyme, NH ( 12.45 mi. )
- Wells River, VT ( 12.45 mi. )
- Lyme Center, NH ( 12.96 mi. )
- Post Mills, VT ( 12.98 mi. )
- Cookville, VT ( 13.30 mi. )
- Corinth Center, VT ( 13.54 mi. )
- Corinth Corners, VT ( 13.54 mi. )
- Goose Green, VT ( 13.54 mi. )
- Corinth, VT ( 13.57 mi. )
- East Thetford, VT ( 13.73 mi. )
- Ellsworth, NH ( 13.85 mi. )
- Swamp Rd, VT ( 13.85 mi. )
- Dorchester, NH ( 14.30 mi. )
- Bath, NH ( 14.33 mi. )
- E Thetford, VT ( 14.34 mi. )
- Thetford, VT ( 14.48 mi. )
- Thet Ctr, VT ( 14.53 mi. )
- Thetford Ctr, VT ( 14.53 mi. )
- Landaff, NH ( 14.54 mi. )
- Thetford Hill, VT ( 14.55 mi. )
- Vershire, VT ( 14.64 mi. )
- Thetford Center, VT ( 14.71 mi. )
- Woodstock, NH ( 14.72 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03779
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 789.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603