About Kearsarge, NH
Kearsarge, NH is located in Carroll County in the state of New Hampshire.
The total City Population for Kearsarge is about 294 with about 28 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $251,576 for Carroll County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $275,646 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $93,750, which is roughly 10% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $84,357 for the state of New Hampshire, and roughly 31% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.09
Male Population Estimate: 53.7%
Female Population Estimate: 46.3%
Median Age: 48.6
Male Median Age: 46.0
Female Median Age: 49.7
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Kearsarge specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Carroll County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Carroll County: About 181.49 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Carroll County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 37% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
New Hampshire is ranked #26 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 45.44 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 24.03
The average living wage for the state of New Hampshire is $30.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives New Hampshire a minimum wage score of 8.14 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.26/hr, which gives New Hampshire a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 29.06 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for New Hampshire is $165.88, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.37 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X New Hampshire does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ New Hampshire does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ New Hampshire does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X New Hampshire does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid family leave.
X New Hampshire does provide some form of paid sick leave.
✓ New Hampshire does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ New Hampshire does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X New Hampshire does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X New Hampshire does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ New Hampshire does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ New Hampshire does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X New Hampshire does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ New Hampshire does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X New Hampshire does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ New Hampshire does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ New Hampshire does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Intervale, NH ( 1.12 mi. )
- North Conway, NH ( 2.35 mi. )
- Hales Lctn, NH ( 3.57 mi. )
- Hales Location, NH ( 3.57 mi. )
- N Conway, NH ( 3.57 mi. )
- No Conway, NH ( 3.57 mi. )
- Glen, NH ( 4.02 mi. )
- Conway, NH ( 5.14 mi. )
- Bartlett, NH ( 5.76 mi. )
- South Chatham, NH ( 5.77 mi. )
- Center Conway, NH ( 6.23 mi. )
- Chatham, NH ( 7.11 mi. )
- North Fryeburg, ME ( 7.64 mi. )
- Jackson, NH ( 8.27 mi. )
- Harts Lctn, NH ( 8.70 mi. )
- Harts Location, NH ( 8.70 mi. )
- Fryeburg, ME ( 9.01 mi. )
- N Fryeburg, ME ( 10.16 mi. )
- Albany, NH ( 10.31 mi. )
- Stow, ME ( 10.70 mi. )
- Eaton Center, NH ( 11.59 mi. )
- Eaton Ctr, NH ( 11.98 mi. )
- Madison, NH ( 12.27 mi. )
- Eaton, NH ( 12.40 mi. )
- North Chatham, NH ( 12.57 mi. )
- Silver Lake, NH ( 13.24 mi. )
- Center Lovell, ME ( 13.30 mi. )
- Lovell, ME ( 13.98 mi. )
- Brownfield, ME ( 14.00 mi. )
- Chocorua, NH ( 14.47 mi. )
- Sweden, ME ( 15.48 mi. )
- Wonalancet, NH ( 16.39 mi. )
- Denmark, ME ( 16.74 mi. )
- Mount Washington, NH ( 17.04 mi. )
- Tamworth, NH ( 17.04 mi. )
- Mt Washington, NH ( 17.04 mi. )
- Stoneham, ME ( 17.32 mi. )
- Freedom, NH ( 17.36 mi. )
- E Stoneham, ME ( 17.38 mi. )
- W Ossipee, NH ( 17.66 mi. )
- West Ossipee, NH ( 17.83 mi. )
- Porter, ME ( 18.46 mi. )
- Bridgton, ME ( 19.02 mi. )
- Waterville Vly, NH ( 19.43 mi. )
- Watervl Vly, NH ( 19.43 mi. )
- South Tamworth, NH ( 19.60 mi. )
- Waterville Valley, NH ( 20.01 mi. )
- N Sandwich, NH ( 20.17 mi. )
- North Waterford, ME ( 20.38 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 03845
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 676.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 603