About Stockville, NE
Stockville, NE is located in Frontier County in the state of Nebraska.
The total City Population for Stockville is about 7 with about 18 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $97,535 for Frontier County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $131,959 for the state of Nebraska, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $62,697 for the state of Nebraska, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.00
Male Population Estimate: 42.9%
Female Population Estimate: 57.1%
Median Age: 72.9
Male Median Age: 64.0
Female Median Age: 63.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Stockville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Frontier County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Frontier County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Frontier County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 100% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Nebraska is ranked #25 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 46.35 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 32.54
The average living wage for the state of Nebraska is $31.44/hr, while the states minimum wage is $9.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Nebraska a minimum wage score of 35.2 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Nebraska a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 1.61 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Nebraska is $180.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 26.56 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Nebraska does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Nebraska does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Nebraska does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Nebraska does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Nebraska does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Nebraska does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Nebraska does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Nebraska does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Nebraska does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Nebraska does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Nebraska does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Nebraska does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Nebraska does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Nebraska does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Nebraska does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Nebraska does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Nebraska does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Nebraska does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Curtis, NE ( 9.58 mi. )
- Moorefield, NE ( 10.82 mi. )
- Farnam, NE ( 14.87 mi. )
- Maywood, NE ( 15.17 mi. )
- Bartley, NE ( 19.88 mi. )
- Eustis, NE ( 20.69 mi. )
- Cambridge, NE ( 20.71 mi. )
- Indianola, NE ( 20.72 mi. )
- Wellfleet, NE ( 23.72 mi. )
- Holbrook, NE ( 25.25 mi. )
- McCook, NE ( 25.91 mi. )
- Elwood, NE ( 27.71 mi. )
- Johnson Lake, NE ( 27.72 mi. )
- Johnson Lk, NE ( 27.72 mi. )
- Mc Cook, NE ( 28.28 mi. )
- Gothenburg, NE ( 29.55 mi. )
- Willow Island, NE ( 29.59 mi. )
- Arapahoe, NE ( 30.05 mi. )
- Cozad, NE ( 30.77 mi. )
- Culbertson, NE ( 31.71 mi. )
- Wilsonville, NE ( 32.58 mi. )
- Darr, NE ( 32.89 mi. )
- Hayes Center, NE ( 33.41 mi. )
- Brady, NE ( 33.76 mi. )
- Smithfield, NE ( 33.88 mi. )
- Lebanon, NE ( 33.96 mi. )
- Danbury, NE ( 34.26 mi. )
- Hendley, NE ( 35.28 mi. )
- Edison, NE ( 36.51 mi. )
- Lexington, NE ( 37.46 mi. )
- Dickens, NE ( 37.72 mi. )
- Maxwell, NE ( 38.26 mi. )
- Bignell, NE ( 38.45 mi. )
- Westmark, NE ( 38.94 mi. )
- Westside, NE ( 38.94 mi. )
- Williamsburg, NE ( 38.94 mi. )
- Bertrand, NE ( 39.48 mi. )
- Beaver City, NE ( 40.05 mi. )
- Palisade, NE ( 40.08 mi. )
- Trenton, NE ( 41.34 mi. )
- Buffalo, NE ( 42.60 mi. )
- Hollinger, NE ( 44.00 mi. )
- Oxford, NE ( 44.05 mi. )
- Albany, NE ( 44.30 mi. )
- Reuben, NE ( 44.30 mi. )
- Spring Grove, NE ( 44.30 mi. )
- North Platte, NE ( 45.48 mi. )
- Hamlet, NE ( 45.82 mi. )
- Wallace, NE ( 45.92 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 69039
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2612.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 308