About Richfield, NE
Richfield, NE is located in Sarpy County in the state of Nebraska.
The total City Population for Richfield is about 47 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $210,100, which is roughly 37% higher than the Average Home Value of $131,959 for the state of Nebraska, and roughly 3% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $74,701, which is roughly 16% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $62,697 for the state of Nebraska, and roughly 13% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.61
Male Population Estimate: 48.9%
Female Population Estimate: 51.1%
Median Age: 28.5
Male Median Age: 40.6
Female Median Age: 44.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Richfield specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Sarpy County: About 1.92103 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Sarpy County: About 84.6436 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Sarpy County is about 51% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 71% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Nebraska is ranked #25 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 46.35 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 32.54
The average living wage for the state of Nebraska is $31.44/hr, while the states minimum wage is $9.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Nebraska a minimum wage score of 35.2 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Nebraska a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 1.61 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Nebraska is $180.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 26.56 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Nebraska does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Nebraska does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Nebraska does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Nebraska does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Nebraska does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Nebraska does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Nebraska does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Nebraska does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Nebraska does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Nebraska does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Nebraska does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Nebraska does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Nebraska does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Nebraska does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Nebraska does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Nebraska does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Nebraska does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Nebraska does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Papillion, NE ( 2.83 mi. )
- Springfield, NE ( 3.45 mi. )
- Lavista, NE ( 4.58 mi. )
- Cedar Creek, NE ( 4.72 mi. )
- La Vista, NE ( 4.92 mi. )
- Capehart, NE ( 6.29 mi. )
- Ralston, NE ( 6.55 mi. )
- Bellevue, NE ( 7.60 mi. )
- Offutt AFB, NE ( 8.11 mi. )
- La Platte, NE ( 8.30 mi. )
- Millard, NE ( 8.76 mi. )
- Gretna, NE ( 8.89 mi. )
- Offutt Air Force Base, NE ( 8.99 mi. )
- Louisville, NE ( 9.05 mi. )
- Boys Town, NE ( 10.38 mi. )
- Boystown, NE ( 10.39 mi. )
- Omaha, NE ( 10.56 mi. )
- St Columbans, NE ( 10.58 mi. )
- Univ Of Ne Omaha, NE ( 10.68 mi. )
- Un Med Center, NE ( 11.21 mi. )
- Univ of NE Med Center, NE ( 11.21 mi. )
- University Of Nebraska Medic, NE ( 11.21 mi. )
- South Bend, NE ( 11.64 mi. )
- Plattsmouth, NE ( 11.96 mi. )
- 1st National Bank Of Omaha, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Bar Code, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Creighton Univ, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Mutual Of Omaha, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Omaha Brm, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Omaha Douglas Civic Ctr, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Union Pacific Rr, NE ( 12.49 mi. )
- Co Bluffs, IA ( 13.34 mi. )
- Council Blfs, IA ( 13.34 mi. )
- Manawa, IA ( 13.34 mi. )
- Benson, NE ( 13.36 mi. )
- Manley, NE ( 14.08 mi. )
- Riverside, NE ( 14.55 mi. )
- Council Bluffs, IA ( 14.57 mi. )
- Elkhorn, NE ( 14.69 mi. )
- Carter Lake, IA ( 14.79 mi. )
- Pacific Jct, IA ( 15.45 mi. )
- Murray, NE ( 15.53 mi. )
- Pacific Junction, IA ( 15.78 mi. )
- Ashland, NE ( 16.17 mi. )
- Waterloo, NE ( 16.22 mi. )
- Murdock, NE ( 16.62 mi. )
- Weeping Water, NE ( 17.01 mi. )
- Air Mail Facility, NE ( 17.50 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 68046, 68059 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1140.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 402